Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 84 of 125 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 124 125

We begin (the beguine) in some place called "Burnley", apparently somewhere in the North of England. They say it's awfully grim up there.

End of August in some other place called "Everton" which seems unknown even to Google Maps. Possibly some other hamlet north of Oxford?

We'll be bringing in the New Year with Rads' lads, can't be bad. We'll bring the champers!

We have quite an easy start then in September Everton at home followed by Spurs away the week after.

At the tail end of the season we have the run in from hell with most of the top 6

Brian

Ivan!

We're heading up to Sheffield on the 3rd, so should be in Leeds for the 5th - still arranging stuff etc. will keep you posted.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Ivan!

We're heading up to Sheffield on the 3rd, so should be in Leeds for the 5th - still arranging stuff etc. will keep you posted.

OK Rads my trusty gregario Get the big massive Yellow Metamatic TDF foam hand ready ! Btw re cycling and music I'm seething here , the third edition of La Mitica departing from Fausto Coppi's home village on Sunday and I've got to accompany my little princess to San Siro to see One friggin bastard Direction ! 11 hours of my life and a bike race thrown away Me and her friend's Dad are going to have the worst ever Sunday of our lives.

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 06/25/14 11:13 AM.
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
... I'm seething here , the third edition of La Mitica departing from Fausto Coppi's home village on Sunday and I've got to accompany my little princess to San Siro to see One friggin bastard Direction ! 11 hours of my life and a bike race thrown away Me and her friend's Dad are going to have the worst ever Sunday of our lives.

Too right! They could've chosen a better venue! wink

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
... I'm seething here , the third edition of La Mitica departing from Fausto Coppi's home village on Sunday and I've got to accompany my little princess to San Siro to see One friggin bastard Direction ! 11 hours of my life and a bike race thrown away Me and her friend's Dad are going to have the worst ever Sunday of our lives.

Too right! They could've chosen a better venue! wink

Tell yer what Membs , if I ever run inrto that odious ponce Simon COWELL * , he's a dead man To add insult to injury I've got to go to San Siro again early July to see that ridiculous old codger and waste of space Vasco Rossi (With the good lady wife) My inner Buddhist is telling me I must have been a Nazi war criminal in my previous life based on what is happening to me now musically ! It's a good job I seen the Levellers on me birthday in Belgium

EDIT *Apologies to fans of venrable shakespearian actor Callow

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 06/25/14 11:56 AM.

Vasco Rossi!? it gets worse! ... to paraphrase Dusty and the Pets, What have you done to deserve this?

(NB Membs still negotiating not having to go to Cesare Cremonini "gig" come November time)

Oh dear! Dare I ask...I was One friggin bastard Direction!? laugh oooooooo! Not good!

Leeds: Saturday - scribble on here whereabouts you'll be watching from if you can, ta!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Oh dear! Dare I ask...I was One friggin bastard Direction!? laugh oooooooo! Not good!

Leeds: Saturday - scribble on here whereabouts you'll be watching from if you can, ta!

Good question Rads I'm leaving from Bergamo this evening We shall then be setting off from Liverpool Saturday morning by car I hope my mate can dump the car somewhere and we can walk into Leeds We'd best do text messages on the phone on Saturday
One Direction We got the girls into San Siro than me and the orther dad had a few beers watching The clog weareres spawn it against the sombrero wearers then a nice pizza and further beer Only down point t two hours to get away from friggin san Siro

I
OP Offline
I
Very belated congratulations to my namesake's ex Liquigas gregario Vicenzino Nibali on winning the Tour de France
Likewise to TTFKAWestGermany on winning the World Cup Now that head honcho Joachim Loew has won the main prize he can dedicate himself to playing bass in his Fields of Nephelim tribute band iunimaginatively known as Die Felder von Nephelim

Page 84 of 125 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.