Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#37186 12/05/10 09:43 PM
OP Offline
Does anyone have the answer to the following question? Will the Sideways and C&B deluxe version be going on general release or do Townsend have the monopoly?

Peter confused

I was wondering the same. Being the official shop, do Townsend have 'exclusive rights' to the releases for a period of time before they go on general release?

...Surely they are going on general release?

Although with Gary Numan's recent Pleasure Principle Live CD and DVD, it doesn't look like you can buy them anywhere else. I did see them on Amazon, but for utterly stupid prices!

Administrator
Administrator
Rob addresses this question in the announcement thread.

The discs will be on general release sometime in the New Year.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by metal beat:
Does anyone have the answer to the following question? Will the Sideways and C&B deluxe version be going on general release or do Townsend have the monopoly?
Please see the following ...

As far as I'm aware, these discs won't be available 'in the High Street' until sometime in the New Year.

Rob

OP Offline
Thank you Rob for your reply and link.

I'll wait until they go on general release. smile

Peter

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.