Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 625 of 753 1 2 623 624 625 626 627 752 753
S
S
O.M.D - History Of Modern

Another good album though they've done better. Fav tracks so far are New Babies : New Toys & Sister Marie Says. I'm not too keen on the female vocals on Sometimes & Pulse which is very similar sounding to another 80's band (possibly Heaven 17). All in all though I'm liking what I'm hearing & look forward to seeing them live in November.

I
I
The little one's 11 th birthday today She's opened her pressies from various relatives and friends , so I'm about to be subjected to a wall-to-wall barrage of -----

LADY GAGA
RIHANNA
KATY PERRY

*rushes out to buy earplugs *

A hazy September morning - absolutely perfect for Metamatic

Administrator
Administrator
I've been rummaging through a whole stack of cassette boxes hidden in my loft cupboard in the process of decorating, so today I've had the delightful experience of spending some (hissy and flat) time with

The Sugarcubes
The Brilliant Corners

and
Ned's Atomic Dustbin

cool

A setlist dedicated to Captain Basso, methinks, to right the atrocious wrongs committed recently by his offspring wink

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by Birdsong:
I've been rummaging through a whole stack of cassette boxes hidden in my loft cupboard in the process of decorating, so today I've had the delightful experience of spending some (hissy and flat) time with

[b]The Sugarcubes
The Brilliant Corners

and
Ned's Atomic Dustbin

cool

A setlist dedicated to Captain Basso, methinks, to right the atrocious wrongs committed recently by his offspring wink [/b]
Cheers Martin you're a pal ! How do we attempt to explain the concept of cassettes to the younger forum members ? Did you also line up your cassette player in front of the radio of a Sunday evening as Alan "not arf Brentford nylons" Freeman did the Chart rundown ? The Golden Age of Radio indeed !
Talking 0f Brentford I've got a match to follow
BYEEEE!(In the voice of my fellow Evertonian Ed "Stewpot" Stewart ): I bet you used to listen to him of a Saturday morning

Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:

LADY GAGA
RIHANNA
KATY PERRY

--haha! had a lot of that during the summer hols .. cool cool cool cool . .to which you may add Cesare Cremonini (quite good actually) if you please, and that burke who wants to be a millionaire so effin bad .. d'you know the one?
:rolleyes:

A bootleg of Prodigy Live at Barrowlands '92

Gary Numan - Ghost. What a brilliant live album!

OMD - History of Modern

I
I
Quote:
Originally posted by MemberD:
Quote:
Originally posted by Ivan Basso:
[b]

LADY GAGA
RIHANNA
KATY PERRY

--haha! had a lot of that during the summer hols .. cool cool cool cool . .to which you may add Cesare Cremonini (quite good actually) if you please, and that burke who wants to be a millionaire so effin bad .. d'you know the one?
:rolleyes: [/b]
Luckily I've missed out on the two you mention !I suppose I've got it all to come !

Page 625 of 753 1 2 623 624 625 626 627 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.