Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 544 of 753 1 2 542 543 544 545 546 752 753
I
I
34 years ago today as a young impressionable lad , I started my concert going career at Liverpool Empire . I bought in high
Mr Frederick Bulsara of Zanzibar , along with Brian May , John Deacon and Roger Taylor
Freddie was as over-the-top as Mr Foxx is understated , but still the best two lead men I've ever had the privilege to see live . Little did I know that very soon , events would take me away from Rock and towards both synths and Eric's . So the listening choice tonight is easy
QUEEN
QUEEN II
SHEER HEART ATTACK
A NIGHT AT THE OPERA

*clunk* vrooom vroooooooooooooooom!

beep! beep!

AU-TOH-BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!

wink

The Police - "Message in a Box"!

M
M
System 7 - 'Power of 7'

Iggy Pop - 'The Idiot'

C
C
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
System 7 - 'Power of 7'
System 7, that’s a bit of a co-incidence! as just this morning I posted off my old (mint condition) copy of their Golden Section album (sold it on Amazon marketplace for only a few pounds frown ) lost interest in it a long time ago, the drum & bass aspects to it seem a bit dated to me now.

Today turned into a Ladytron day, not of the Eno/Manzanera kind, but the Liverpool electro foursome with the European songstress. Playing tracks from their four studio albums: 604, Light & Magic, Witching Hour, and Velocifero.

S
S
No Man / Highlights From Mixtaped

A free cd when you ordered the dvd featuring 6 tracks from the concert. Another great band that should be bigger than they are.

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by core memory:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
[qb] System 7 - 'Power of 7'
System 7, that’s a bit of a co-incidence! as just this morning I posted off my old (mint condition) copy of their Golden Section album (sold it on Amazon marketplace for only a few pounds frown ) lost interest in it a long time ago, the drum & bass aspects to it seem a bit dated to me now.[QUOTE]

It would've been even more of a coincidence, because I was looking for 'The Golden Section' to play, but came across 'Power of 7' first.

The only track on 'Po7' that I find a bit of a let down is the first track 'Interstate'. Even it's 'Hallogallo' sample doesn't do it for me. the rest of the album is rather good.

Musical improvisations from Gareth Jones and Daniel Miller: soundcloud

rey-dee-ooooooh--ak-tiv-i-tee

I think I've played everything so far today!

Page 544 of 753 1 2 542 543 544 545 546 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.