Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
The Archive
OP Offline
The Archive
John has launched an audio/visual company called Metamedia and the first thing that's being done is making a move into the world of mobile phones. In the coming weeks you'll see additional platforms made available where you can catch up with what John is up to and buy content for your mobile phone.

To celebrate this we are launching our first John Foxx mobile competition giving you the chance to win some great prizes.

The winner will receive -

A signed one-off presentation booklet for Tiny Colour Movies, a signed copy of the ultra-rare Cathedral Oceans book, a From Trash T-Shirt which will give the winner free access to a gig later this year and signed copies of the Sideways album & new Cathedral Oceans DVD.

This competition is for UK residents only. We'll be running additional services for fans outside the UK later in the year.

For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:

What's the name of the album John Foxx and Louis Gordon recorded at the same time as last year's From Trash CD?

Was it A) Metamatic B) Systems of Romance or C) Sideways

To win simply text Foxx and either A, B, or C to 83149

Which reads;

Foxx (then leave a space) then A, B or C to 83149

E.G. Foxx A

Each text entry costs £1.00 plus your standard network rate!

Text entry costs £1.00 plus your standard network rate. This is NOT a subscription service and you will NOT be re-billed. Competition open to UK residents only! You must be 16 years and over to enter and winner will be notified by mobile phone after closing date : May 31st 2007. The competition is run by Moyst Ltd. info@moyst.com

Also:

Purchase new wallpapers for your mobile (Only 50p each!)

Text Foxx, Oceans or Sideways to 83070 for the wallpaper of your choice.

For example; If you wish to purchase the Oceans wallpaper simply text:

Oceans to 83070

Each wallpaper costs 50p. This is NOT a subscription service and you will NOT be re-billed. Only available to UK Residents!. Service provided by Moyst Ltd. If you experience difficulty downloading your wallpapers please contact info@moyst.com .

Rob

Just entered the competition.

Rob, is there anychance of a preview of the wallpapers for mobile phones?

Nice to be able to have a JF ringtone.

Regards
Peter

The Archive
OP Offline
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by metal beat:
is there anychance of a preview of the wallpapers for mobile phones?
I haven't seen them myself yet... confused

I'll see what I can do... wink

Rob

T
T
Hey Rob, who thought of the question? Richard or Judy? Hope the winner hasn't been picked already. wink smile

Just tried to put the Foxx wallpaper onto my mobile. No luck. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or my phome doesn't support this type of thing.
Peter

F
F
just downloaded wallpapers fantastic or should that be foxxtastic? I'm with peter ringtones would be great

Administrator
Administrator
I use "metal beat" as my ringtone. The loud clanking on the pipes break?
Recorded it onto my phone 'live' and after three attempts it doesn't sound at all bad smile

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Currently using a Sony Walkman phone so I can use any song I have on cd as a ringtone smile
(Currently Party fears two/Associates,didn't change it after the recent tribute nights,usualy use a friends tune,from the band 'Core'(Hollow),sometimes mistaken as a Numan tune but it's not laugh

btw,entered the comp,good luck everyone!! laugh
( frown I've already got the "Ultra-rare" Cathedral oceans" book,signed by John at a Glasgow gig!!,I don't have the t-shirt but the chances of me getting to the gig are slim anyway frown
And I've already got the 2nd CO dvd and the Sideways cd
(Would love a back cover for my "From trash"Cd though as mine came without one!! ,strange but true!! laugh

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.