Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
I
OP Offline
I

My refusal is furthermore fuelled by a strong suspicion that such funding would be squandred on "beer" and other such "refreshments".

So cynical for one so young !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/02/16 06:45 PM.

Shhh! I'm trying to watch "The Making of 'Outland'- the Electro-pop Dystopia made real" ..

Now get on yer bikes 'n' ride!

I
OP Offline
I
It's that time of year again.Another four and as half weeks, and The Radler and I shall be selflessly mounting our velocipedes to fly the flag for Velomatic. The Chorley butcher hass once again reneged on its sponsorship promise So feel free to make your donations Same Cayman Islands bank account indicated two posts back .

I better start doping...

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
I better start doping...

The only doping you need is Gutturnio It's on offer at half price at the local supermarket so I guess I'll have the edge on you !

Boom! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Well The Radler and I completed our 8th/6th Epica respectively in record time Sum total of zero punctures and a totally gorgeous day you cannot ask for better than that Much vino was consumed and the Metamatic Flag was proudly flying . Your donations are taking their time to reach my account in The Cayman Islands , but once they are there we're gonna party like it's 1999!

Well done Ivan and Rads.

Sounds like a fun time had by all. Glad to see you were flying the Metamatic flag on our behalf.

By the way, how did you end up living in such a fantastic part of the world?

I
OP Offline
I
Rads on the off chance you read this I put the Bianchi in for a service just before To save using industrial lasnguage I won't translate what my friendly neighbourhood bike mechanic said , let's just say he thought the bike was set up for a veldrome rather than the road in his humble opinion. Main alteration front pinion (Big cog sprocket) gaskets and brake r-ewiring also required He rounded it off to 100 euro will be ready on Tuesday

I
OP Offline
I
Yo The Radler ! I've sent you photographic evidence via Whattsap of our enhanced and serviced beloved Bianchi is starting to be like Cher above 60 per cent of its original self ! New front and back sprockets , much better for climbing, new derailleur and bracket New straps for the pedal cages All in all 131 euro (see photie of receipt) he knocked it down to 120 and kept the old pieces A job well done You can give it a spin on Saturday I cycled it the half mile back to mine and it went like a dream Back brake stiff as he also changed the brake blocks and cables I took it immediately back but he said it will slacken with use or the cables can be slackened

ps new chain as well

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/13/18 03:46 PM.
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.