Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 111 of 125 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Hey Ivan! Let's hope your inspire us to a decent performance and result. We've had little of either of them of late. Too many players not performing. Even the ever reliable Jagielka at the back has been dodgy of late!

to be honest Andy mate I can't see it happening . I can see both sets of fans booing Koeman mind. It's even more galling that Das Beaut/Herr Transplant is inspiring the other shower from acrooss the park to new heights. This is truly turning into "Seasonus Horribilis"

Yes, sod's law. As we continue to take a nosedive the red sh*te are on the up. Sickening.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Yes, sod's law. As we continue to take a nosedive the red sh*te are on the up. Sickening.

And.y they (we) were utter ,utter dung . Did you see it on the Roger ? 48 hours of my life wasted and a 160 pound hole in my pocket .When the Southampton fans starting giving Koeman down the banks I felt tempted to join in Those Hampshire wags then started singing "Feed the Scousers, let them know it's Xmas time " Quite ironic as a vast swathe of their support looked inbred
To complete this jolly jaunt and put the icing on the cake of an Imperfect Day of Lou Reed proportions, when my nephew and I got to Brighton station most of the trains to Gatwick had been cancelled due to industrial action We ended up having to get a taxi to Gatwick 40 quid for a 30- mile journey quite honest, more honest than the performance of those buffoons on the pitch taking The Royal Blue jersey to a new low Sometimes I wish I had got into curling or lacrosse as a kid rather than footy. But as 10cc once famously said "The Things You Do For Love !"

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 11/28/16 05:47 PM.
Hi Ivan. Sounds like a fully depressing experience all round. I didn't see the game as I was in Southport with my good lady. I was following the game on my phone. I couldn't believe the start. Too many players don't seem arsed. We can't keep clean sheets and we're not creating chances. The 93rd minute before we had a chance on target! Disgraceful!

And the shite continues...

I
OP Offline
I
It's horrendous We made Watford look like Joihann Cruyff's Ajax ! I'm absolutely dreading tonight's match with The Arse Even more so the match against The Shite on Monday !

I
OP Offline
I
GERRIN !

"Unbelievable scenes, Jeff "

Would you believe it!

A gutsy performance for a change. Let's hope it carries over to the derby.

I
OP Offline
I
After today's gladatorial performance , I am on cloud 9 I've seen the future, it's called Tom Davies. Brilliant goal, brilliant performance

4 points ahead of us now.

Quite a way to the top 6 but at least you have beaten one of them whereas we can't.

Brian

Page 111 of 125 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.