Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 110 of 125 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Radler, The Toffees vs The Spuds at The Old Lady of Liverpool 4 on the opening day of the season " Tremendous stuff, Jeff !"

Did you enjoy it? I didn't! Apparently Koeman reckons your lot aren't 'up to strength' yet. That's a fair enough excuse for your lot - dunno what the excuse for my lot was. Hey ho.

Our next games are Crystal Palace and then your next door neighbours. After the wonder trouncing they gave Arsenal yesterday, I'm not looking forward to that one!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Did you enjoy it? I didn't! Apparently Koeman reckons your lot aren't 'up to strength' yet. That's a fair enough excuse for your lot - dunno what the excuse for my lot was. Hey ho.

Our next games are Crystal Palace and then your next door neighbours. After the wonder trouncing they gave Arsenal yesterday, I'm not looking forward to that one!

to be honest , the atmosphere was pretty flat. Game of two halves , Toffs in the first, Spuds in the second Deulofeu wants shooting and needs shooting practice after that horrendous point blank miss on the stroke of half time. HHe couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo !I suppose a draw was a fair result but Stelkenburg (sp) performed some minor miracles in the second half to keep us in it

My first home game is against Ivan's lot next Saturday.

Wonder which way this one will go....

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
My first home game is against Ivan's lot next Saturday.

Wonder which way this one will go....

Brian

This pundit is staking a cheeky ten bob on a stultifying nil nil draw .
Take plenty of cocaine with you Bri to keep yerself awake smile

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Brian
Just e -mailed you to to explain my slow reply to your text !

laugh

I
OP Offline
I

Yikes ! Posted on wrong thread ! See above (or below )

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/02/16 07:03 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Saturday evening , against my better judgement, I shall be sleeping in Malpensa (Milan) airport Early morning flight to Gatwick whence to Suthampton by train to see the "Mighty"* Blues at St Mary's I must be mental !
What have the rest of the fitbaheids been up to recently ?

* clueles, lacklustre

Hey Ivan! Let's hope your inspire us to a decent performance and result. We've had little of either of them of late. Too many players not performing. Even the ever reliable Jagielka at the back has been dodgy of late!

Page 110 of 125 1 2 108 109 110 111 112 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.