Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 105 of 125 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Solenoid ,presuming you still lurk on here, may I be the first, on this forum , to offer my heart- felt congratulations on your Wembley victory today smile Definitely an excuse to listen to Ha ! Ha ! Ha !

I
OP Offline
I
Gazza If your lot beat the jellied-eel eaters tomorrow , you will be top on goal difference !

I know! Mad innit! laugh

To be honest - I'm more worried about the game tonight than I am about the derby at the weekend. We're still Spurs, we can still be very Spursy

http://theballcock.com/oxford-university-press-announce-spursy-addition-to-2016-oed/

We did you a big favour grin

Brian

Hahaha! Yes, very true Brian! Now, it's almost within our grasp!

Well, that seals it - we'll definitely Spursy it tonight! laugh

Told you Ivan - very Spursy the other night were my lot - very Spursy!

I see you have the Wet Spam at the weekend - Good luck! They're on form at the moment.

Brian - Man. U...bloody hell, soz, but - don't fancy your chances as they seem to be on the up n all

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach

I see you have the Wet Spam at the weekend - Good luck! They're on form at the moment.

Brian - Man. U...bloody hell, soz, but - don't fancy your chances as they seem to be on the up n all

Good timing Radler I've just come on myself* Your capitulation of the top spot was Evertonesque. I think we've won the last 200 times against the jellied-eel eaters, so we are bound to come a cropper sooner or later. 16 days to Milano San Remo I'm looking forward to it might even see them go past at Novi Ligure at Campionissimo Museum
Can I catch you in at any time this weekend

*as in logged in rather than in the auto-erotic sense !

Hiya, I'm in tomorrow morning if you're about.

Yep - they're on form at the moment and typically we had to have a 'blip' (Pochettino's word for it) against them. Ah well - they'll be drowning in the empty seats in their Olympic car-park next season.

Originally Posted By: RadioBeach

I actually think we will be fine after out last few performances.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
2 nil up with ten men Lukaku misses a penno with 25 minutes to go Still 2 nil up with 12 minutes left . Our Catalan supremo makes some baffling substitutionsCue the capitulation begin and West Ham get their first win over Everton since Bill Haley and Rosemary Clooney were the future of rock n roll (This is nominally a music forum ) truly Evertonesque ! mad mad mad
The only bright spot Aaron Lennon was ace and scored a pearler
Bri I know how you left when we dids the same to you this Autumn I'm well seething.

Page 105 of 125 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.