Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 103 of 125 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Believe it or not Ivan, but my lot have played Lesta FOUR times this season already!

August - Premier League; Leicester 1-1 Tottenham
January - FA Cup - Third Round; Tottenham 2-2 Leicester
January - Premier League; Tottenham 0-1 Leicester
January - FA Cup - Third Round; Leicester 0-2 Tottenham

Brian - Can't see you lot going down. Villa cannot recover now, or Sunderland bar a miracle and Norwich are...well...Norwich...so they're bound to go down. If there was another contender for the drop I'd say Bournemouth.

Radders , changing to our other beloved sport Giro d'Italia final stage finishing in Torino on Sunday 29 May !

probably right.

This time last year we were also 14th it turns out.

So we shall see.

Brian

Last edited by Brian; 02/08/16 04:06 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
probably right.

This time last year we were also 14th it turns out.

So we shall see.

Brian

Good timing. I came back here to draw your attention to the fact that The Toffees will be playing The Baggies at The Old Lady of Liverpool 4 on Saturday !

3 points to you then Ivan.
We are terrible at the moment.

Brian

Alas, flights have already reached almost telephone-number heights!

I
OP Offline
I
Alas, flights have already reached almost telephone-number heights!

Sorry to hear that my trusty gregario . when I looked I got the impression it was 90 quid fly in sunday morning and go back early monday (stansted), the "gruppone"* will probably do about 10 laps of the city centre around 4 pm , you came to mind this morning. I had a rare morning off, so I caught the train to cassine and rode up the valley to alice Bel Colle lovely sunny late Winter morning Splendid scenery, with snow covered Alps in the background. The jukebox remains the same from when we had the Irish members of the Velomatic /When Skies Are Grey peleton were over
namely
Deaf School, Rory Gallagher, Graham Parker, Soft Cell and Grace Jones
Anyway glad to say the legs held up from the step climb. I hope you manage to get the miles in before La Mitica As tighter controls means I can't smuggle the EPO out of Spain Operacion Puerta Cerrada (Operation Closed Door) we'll have to rely on natural doping To be played repeatedly on a loop during training sessions wink THE PEOPLE KEEP THE CITY CLEAN !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipOz_k9zvzo

Hiya! The Hell of The East-West (Bethnal Green-Teddington) starts in a week or two. It should've started a week or two a week or two ago - but the thought of getting up in the cold and dark and cycling 18 miles each way...well...nah - it can wait a week or two!

I looked at flights Thurs-Mon; the usual itinerary, but will have another look!

I
OP Offline
I
Hiya! The Hell of The East-West (Bethnal Green-Teddington) starts in a week or two. It should've started a week or two a week or two ago - but the thought of getting up in the cold and dark and cycling 18 miles each way...well...nah - it can wait a week or two!

I looked at flights Thurs-Mon; the usual itinerary, but will have another look!

Like the late Mr Jones once opined "We can be heroes just for one daY" If there is a cheap in and out option , the hotel in Turin on Sunday night is on me , otherwise save your money and holiday entitlement for La Mitica

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
3 points to you then Ivan.
We are terrible at the moment.

Brian

Less than 120 minutes now seperate us from the clash of the "Titans" Bri
i'm hedging my bets , if Buddha is munificent and Robles plays in goal I predict a relatively easy 2 nil win to us
However , I fear that the normally sane Martinez will reinstate that useless f++kwit Howard and the best I can see for us is 2-2 if not worse
We can have the official post mortem later this evening

I
OP Offline
I
Well in your lot my Baggie friend. Horribly frustating as a Toffee but at the end of the day it's footy , not ice skating , so you don't get anything for artistic impression. You survived the siege of Mafeking and unfortunately for us , to use a Zepplinesque reference as we are on a music forum maaan , the Levee didn't break . I'll relieve my frustration by sticking pins in my Ben Foster effigy. The swine always plays a blinder at Goodison mad

In other news DNA evidence proved that Nostradamus was not an ancestor of mine I can't be arsed removing my prediction pèost.

Page 103 of 125 1 2 101 102 103 104 105 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.