Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 101 of 125 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Re January let's hope we can pull off a minor miracle and beat City over two legs I very much doubt it If we did we'd only end up losing to Stoke or even worse give Herr Transplant his first trophy with The Shite
Back in the halcyon days of September I booked my flight for the Norwich game 15 May 16.00h Sky can't change it so if you fancy meeting up for a drink in town I'm game I'll be staying at my brother's on Bootle/Kirkdale boundary Which part are you from yourself ?

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 12/31/15 09:57 PM.
Hi Ivan. Happy New Year, hopefully.

I live close to Penny Lane. A meet up with a fellow Toffee/Foxxian sounds good.

Let's hope we can pull something out of the bag tomorrow!

Afternoon all!

Hopefully should be back in transmission on a regular basis!

WHAT A GAME LAST NIGHT! That was just about the best advert for the Premier League since playing your lot the other Sunday! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
[quote=RadioBeach]Afternoon all!

Hopefully should be back in transmission on a regular basis!

Welcome back my trusty gregario We've reached four figures with a sports thread on a lekky music site !

WHAT A GAME LAST NIGHT! That was just about the best advert for the Premier League since playing your lot the other Sunday! laugh

It was the F A cup soft lad! You must be on some ace drugs ! Talking of footy ; I'm sticking pins in my effigy of Membs They robbed us I don't know how much Abramovic paid the ref !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/21/16 08:40 PM.
Soft lad indeed - it was still an advert for the PL!

Ace drugs!? Alas, my days are currently fuelled by an energy drink from Tesco's that doesn't to have a name, and disco.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Soft lad indeed - it was still an advert for the PL!

Ace drugs!? Alas, my days are currently fuelled by an energy drink from Tesco's that doesn't to have a name, and disco.

Going off a a tangent , but still in sporting vein, I shall keep my ear to the ground for La Mitica. Much as I would to do L'Eroica down in Tuscany , I fear it is a bridge too far in terms of organisattion Also in terms of money , it would cost us about 8-10 times more than L'Epica when you factor in the travel and accomodation

26 June? Do-able! Found a English PDF;

http://www.lamitica.it/doc/la_mitica_home_eng.pdf

I
OP Offline
I

Gareth I'm getting images of me and thee doing La Mitica We'll have to cycle up from Tortona to Castellania to the start Similar to Cassine Alice Bel Colle, a height gain of nearly 1000 feet in 16 k The first section is all down hill to NoviLigure, a bugger on the brakes. We get to Il Campionissimo museum half hour to see it and fine wines on offer another 15 k on the flat then a big massive gruelling climb back to Castellania some of it on gravel sections A nice leisurely shower then the grub and vino in front of Fausto Coppi's childhood home.

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

We'll have to cycle up from Tortona to Castellania to the start Similar to Cassine Alice Bel Colle, a height gain of nearly 1000 feet in 16 k

We'll have to put a motor on the Bianchi! laugh

THIRD! Third in the table! Blimey, I'm getting a nosebleed - it's been some time since my lot got that far up.

Meanwhile...

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/fe...ping-in-cycling

Page 101 of 125 1 2 99 100 101 102 103 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.