Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 100 of 125 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 124 125
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Membs , Whither "The Frozen One" after another shambolic performance down at The Bridge ?

I'm sorry. I don't what you're talking about m'lud...

I
OP Offline
I

You daft Baggie gets ! Why didn't you hold out ? Grrrr mad
I'm fuming with your lot and my own. We are like a Housemartins' song "The team that drew itself to Death "

I know.

We had a goal disallowed as well.

Will have to wait until match of the day to see what happened but I think the ref happened.

Would it have been 3 times in a row we'd done Liverpool at home?

Brian

Hi Brian. Indeed it is a shame you couldn't hold out. As for us blues. Another two points dropped. As good as we were in the first half we were as bad in the second. The game should have been dead and buried by half time. As usual we couldn't defend a corner. So frustrating. I think over the last three games we have kissed goodbye to Europe next season.

I
OP Offline
I
I wholeheartedly agree. We were brilliant in the first half but awful in the second. We just can't kill games off. We haven't got a clue when it comes to defending corners and don't even start me on our "keeper " utter turd. By far the worst in the Premiership and it can be proven statistically

With regard Howard, I agree Ivan. I think most blues do. It's about time Robles was given a proper chance or else get a new keeper. He can't do any worse than Howard. Unfortunately Howard seems to be one of Martinez's favourites.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
With regard Howard, I agree Ivan. I think most blues do. It's about time Robles was given a proper chance or else get a new keeper. He can't do any worse than Howard. Unfortunately Howard seems to be one of Martinez's favourites.

Tell me about i Andy ! I was at Crystal Palace away lat Jan We snATCVHED

More crap defending and keeping Ivan!! Arghhh!!!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
More crap defending and keeping Ivan!! Arghhh!!!

Belated xmas greetings my fellow long -suffering Blue I just read my incoherent reply about It ahould have read "I was at Palace in late January we scored after 90 seconds and hung on in there to win ugly. Robles played well the gormless Yank was injured (terible thing to say but I wish he'd get injured more often ) I can only assume he has compromising photos of Martinez there is no other logical explanation for him being in the team otherwise Been in japan over Crimbo - I saw we snatched it at the death at st James' Park and then in typical Everton fashion screwed up royally against Stoke. I reckon Garry's lot will "hand us are arses " as they say back home , on Sunday. Rather than running out to Z Cars we should run out to Talking Heads ' "Road to Nowhere "So frustating with all that talent I've come to the conclusion that Bobby Brown Shoes is seriously lacking tactics -wise especially regarding defence

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 12/31/15 08:46 AM.
Japan during Chrimbo time. Sounds fabulous Ivan.

Yes it's been a depressing couple of months. Once we got a difficult run of fixtures out of the way early doors November and December was meant to be a chance to accumulate points. Fans were talking of finishing in the top four!! Well how optimistic that has proven to be. Yes we've played some fantastic attacking football but can't defend at all. Only Roberto appears to see the worth in keeping Howard in goal. Yes I fear another defeat at the hands of Spurs. A tough January then follows.

Page 100 of 125 1 2 98 99 100 101 102 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.