Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 99 of 125 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Crikey. I was amazed at that result.

Once we went two nil down I thought Pulis will shut up shop. Good to see our main striker back on form.

indeed my fellow Blue To think we did it without Stones, Coleman and Baines plus the added hindrance of Howard in goal
Spanish Ged is ace isn't he? we can now offload that petulant prima donna Mirallas to Sunderland in the January window Got the skills but not the attitude Anyway, flying back for the derby saturday night If all goes to plan will get to Bootle around 2 30 am then a 12 45 kickoff. A sleepness nights beckons

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/29/15 11:08 AM.
[/quote]
indeed my fellow Blue To think we did it without Stones, Coleman and Baines plus the added hindrance of Howard in goal
Spanish Ged is ace isn't he? we can now offload that petulant prima donna Mirallas to Sunderland in the January window Got the skills but not the attitude Anyway, flying back for the derby saturday night If all goes to plan will get to Bootle around 2 30 am then a 12 45 kickoff. A sleepness nights beckons [/quote]

Yes Geri is looking the proverbial dogs bollocks. It's good to see that we have some depth in our squad now too. In the past to be without three of our main defenders we would be seriously struggling. Let's hope your journey back to Scouseland is worth the effort!

I
OP Offline
I
Andy i saw your reply on the other thread Very frustating indeed but glad I was there we absolutely battered them It was a game of two goalies theirs who decided to have the game of his life and ours who was utter turd as usual I should have claimed the ball for the RS goal I had all day to mull it over travelling back to Italy. and despite the frustation, a good performance. To quote our follically end vertically challenged brown -shoe wearing Catalan supremo "We are in a good moment"

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/06/15 09:58 AM.
I
OP Offline
I

Yes Geri is looking the proverbial dogs bollocks. It's good to see that we have some depth in our squad now too. In the past to be without three of our main defenders we would be seriously struggling. Let's hope your journey back to Scouseland is worth the effort! [/quote]

Here are Brenda's final minutes in charge of The Shite. Traumatic viewing indeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJNahRqWvE

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 10/06/15 08:30 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
HOWARD KENDALL R.I:P

Tonight there is a new star shining in the firmament

I
OP Offline
I
Rads, Bri ;Membs Solenoid any of you got a decent reserve goalie to lend us ? Our clown between the sticks, that tosspot Howard is just an oxygen thief and total waste of space

We have 3 good ones but we need them all with Ben Foster still out.

Nice to be in the top half of the table again.

It's been a while.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
I think this is the first time since I've been on the board that there has been a clean sweep for the 4 resident footballistas in terms of wins. Even Membs and "The Frozen One "* had a rare taste of victory which should keep them out of the relegation scrap for a while !
*See what I done there les Foxxheads ?

Aye up! A win! Must have been the moon in Jupiter with an ascending Sun crossing Mars' path into Capricorn or summat ..

I
OP Offline
I
Membs , Whither "The Frozen One" after another shambolic performance down at The Bridge ?

Page 99 of 125 1 2 97 98 99 100 101 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.