Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 97 of 125 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 124 125
We certainly are stuck with that pile of shite Ivan.

I hope Berahino buckles down now the window has passed Brian.

I
OP Offline
I
Hail Hail Steven Naismith !!!

Can't see Membs hailing him mind ! smile

Yes an excellent performance from all the lads. Good to see the smile well and truly removed from Jose's face!

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Yes an excellent performance from all the lads. Good to see the smile well and truly removed from Jose's face!

Yes indeed Especially from Stones , as Chelsea had played mind games with him. I think everyone was amazed when Naismith came on for the injured Besic Inspired or Fortuitous ? i'd like to think the first but knowing Robertito and his new- age claptrap "Besic is water sign and he is in bad moment, I must rebalance with an earth sign "
I'll be back for The Derby early next month first one since I was a season ticket holder back in the 80's at G.P. I've also booked my Norwich flight Last game of season at The School of Science : Sky can't shift either of them
GUY MITCHELL day Saturday "I've never felt more like singing the Blues when Everton win and Liverpool lose.."
Great performance 9.9/10 Only one blot on the copybook, Good shot by Matic, but Howard contrived to make it look world class

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/14/15 10:08 AM.
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Dunno what you're taking about, mate.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Dunno what you're taking about, mate.

Peruse at your leisure , Membs ! TRIPLETTA !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZeBDx9lQOg

I
OP Offline
I
Snd while we're there Membs your Fuhrer José seems a wee bit miffed that he can't rob the Barnsley Beckenbauer off us

Viel Spass Liebling !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT1K3xcO4p0

I
OP Offline
I
Well we are only into 7th day (6th for me and Bri) of The Prem and my team as already come up against the teams of my fellow foxxhead fiba hieds and "my interchangeable enemies and friends" to quote the great man Friends for most of the time, enemies two days per season
Anyway for me I had already had this set of results by day 5

23/8 Ivan* 0 Solenoid 2
30/8 Rads 0 Ivan* 0
12/9 Ivan* 3 Membs 1

*Anyway on Monday it's me and thee Bri What do you reckon ? I think/fear Anichebe will score. Whether it will prove to be significant I don't know But whatever with the table being "as tight as a gnat's chuff" as they say in John's native Chorley ,it's going to be interesting. 4 points between CL qualification and potential relegation at the moment,

* and Your Shadow

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/26/15 06:56 PM.
I think it will be a draw.

I hope not though twill be dead boring like the last home game.

If you'd come over your ticket would have cost me £10 as there's a special offer on for season ticket holders.I would have treated you to that.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
I think it will be a draw.

I hope not though twill be dead boring like the last home game.

If you'd come over your ticket would have cost me £10 as there's a special offer on for season ticket holders.I would have treated you to that.

Brian

It's the thought that counts ! Thanks for the offer Next year on the proviso it's on a Saturday Plus it was too near as i'm off to the Merseyside Derby next week I Budget for 3 trips a year and try and do Oct/jan/april
Don't know if i've already said vbut I'vre booked for Norwich at home last game of season Those twats at Sky can't move it ! 60 euro, 42 quid for the flight, can't complain

Page 97 of 125 1 2 95 96 97 98 99 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.