Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 92 of 125 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Jeezo Bri that's painful just to look at!! Look on the bright side West Brom haven't probabbly got disabled access so you'll be spared some drudgery at least (i'm basing this on following my own team)
Get well soon mucker. I'm sharing your pain Oprah Winfrey style here

*gives Brian a big hug and looks in a saint -like manner at TV camera^

Cheers mate.

I didn't feel a thing when it happened.

Been out to the bike this morning and the chain is jammed between the top chain guard and the front cog.

Baggies do have wheelchair access.

First game is Monday 10th August against Man City.

I may be fit to drive by then but not cycle.

Stitches out and splint come off on Thursday.

Brian

Blimey Bri !!! You did come a cropper! ... Get that knee mended soon and get back on yer bike..

meanwhile here's a few Foxx-tunes you might like to listen to while you're on the mend:

Another Knee
Burning Knee
A Knee as Big as a City
Knee-ver Let Me Go
Knee-One Driving (or Cycling in your case...)

..but seriously mate ... get fit and well soon!

smile

Cheers Mate.

Not forgetting Shatterproof

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
When do they envisage it being fully healed ? Will it require physiotherapy ? Think I told you in Wolverhampton when we met before Manics' gig, I broke my wrist doing the Verona half Marathon in February , some twat dragged me down.
Onto brighter thingds got my flight aranged for Merseyside derby as I know for certain it will be of a Sunday due to the great unwashed being involved in the Europa League and playing of a Thursday

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 07/21/15 10:11 AM.
I have an appointment to take the stitches out on Thursday.

The surgeon who was also a cyclist said about 1 month.

I will know more on Thursday.

Good luck agains the Reds.

The joints ok and no tendons were severed so I don't think I will need physio.

I'm allowed to walk on it but I have cricket splint on to help it heel.

So I'm hobbling about doing stuff with my wife constantly telling me off.

Hardest task of the day is to get a sock on my right foot.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
No fan of Froome, but disgusting and unsporting behaviour from Nibali today in the penultimate alpine stage

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 07/24/15 07:26 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Froome wins the Tour The musical equivalent was that tight- jeaned poodle- haired Canadian dwarf Brian Adams being at number one for 13 weeks with that horrendous dirge "Everything I do"
On a happier note , cheating get Nibali gets a puncture and is kept off the podium Karma !n untimely

Ivan,

"Roberto Martínez faces a difficult start, and has yet to seriously strengthen his squad, as he looks to prove that his disappointing second season was a blip"

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/29/premier-league-preview-2015-16-everton

Agree?

I
OP Offline
I
Just read it Gazza Usual journalistic claptrap They have to justify their wages I wish Martinez would do one and take his psycho- babble shite with him. ("We are in good moment." "Eet was phenomenal" Is it shite as like Robertito !) We have the worst goalie in the top flight by a country mile and he hasn't addressed the issue in the close season Likewise, we have a great striker in Lukaku We could use him as a target man and play to his strengths by going back to the 80's and use our plethora of widemen (Baines, Coleman,McGeady Mirallas , Deolofeu) to whip in loads of crosses No, I predict Lukaku will once again find himself out on the wings working the channels and getting constantly more frustated and ineffective)
(Palace Stoke and Swansea will be our mid table rivals next season (as pointed out in article)
Ok .Rant over. Have you finalised your Epica plans or do you still have issues If you are really pushed for time, I'd suggest Bologna each way

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 07/30/15 10:19 AM.
Page 92 of 125 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.