Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 125 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Good to see you guv! Yeah, that was a lot of scoops for Sunday afternoon!

Hiya mate I rang you last night to let you know I got back OK . We should have had a toast to Aaron Lennon !
Got hardly any sleep in Croydon. Too worried about my alarm not going off at 4 am !

NO! SLEEP! 'TIL CROYDON!

Yeah - 'Azza Blud - very sorry to see him go; ten years he's been with us. I saw the photos of him holding up his Chiang Beer shirt - not a happy bunny it has to be said!

Sorry I missed you're call - accident at Farringdon so bus took longer. Hope you got back to Italy OK.

I
OP Offline
I
Well in The Radler . You must be a happy bunny. Effective if frustatating day at the office for us against The Shite, Aaron Lennon came on with 20 minutes to go
Simple midweek trip to Stamford Bridge* for us !

*place I've been more times to than "pensioner " Membs !

How'd Azza Blud do? Effective 20 minutes?

Went to watch iour game at a mates house in Crouch End. He's got an extremely high end audio system and lives above an above off-licence. Got absolutely twatted, only emerging into the world for more beer. Harry Kane never looked so good and Kate Bush never sounded better. We eventually stopped playing records at 07:30 this morning. No excuses we were like unruly teenagers!

My head really hurts, and I don't care if it's Sunday afternoon - somewhere, in a greasy caff in Norf Lahndun - there's an all-day breakfast calling my name!

I
OP Offline
I
How'd Azza Blud do? Effective 20 minutes?

Went to watch iour game at a mates house in Crouch End. He's got an extremely high end audio system and lives above an above off-licence. Got absolutely twatted, only emerging into the world for more beer. Harry Kane never looked so good and Kate Bush never sounded better. We eventually stopped playing records at 07:30 this morning. No excuses we were like unruly teenagers!

My head really hurts, and I don't care if it's Sunday afternoon - somewhere, in a greasy caff in Norf Lahndun - there's an all-day breakfast calling my name!

Shine on you crazy diamond ! Before I shuffle off this mortal call I hope it's mot asking the great Buddha too much , to grant us a Derby victory , so that , I too might indulge in such alcohol- fuelled victory celebration antics !
First ski outing for me Lovely sunny , snowy day . Finished the Tim Burgess book on the way there, Started the Simon Reynolds one on the way back. P.I L . Magazine, Subway Sect ,Pere Ubu and Devo so far Good stouff to soothe my aching muscles

PS Lennon did OK. Where does his nickname come from ?

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/08/15 06:00 PM.
Lennon - no idea guv, it just was...whilst at the Lane. Perhaps your new nickname for him could be Happy or summat. 0-0 - still a point guv, there were moments on Saturday when I was hoping for a draw!

No skiing for me - nice saunter along the canal though! Enjoy the Reynolds book!

I
OP Offline
I
Lennon - no idea guv, it just was...whilst at the Lane. Perhaps your new nickname for him could be Happy or summat. 0-0 - still a point guv, there were moments on Saturday when I was hoping for a draw!

No skiing for me - nice saunter along the canal though! Enjoy the Reynolds book!

I'm an honorarey Yid this evening
Get into this crap that defiles the name of my native city Allez les Spuds !!!

I
OP Offline
I
Mixed sporting fortunes for me this week . Was only 2 miles from the finish in the Roman ampitheatre in Verona Half Marathon on Sunday when I was hauled to the ground and sustained a broken wrist .Pain and plastercast did not prevent me from taking the train to Bern and seeing EFC batter Young Boys of Berne at Le Stade de Suisse on Thursday Currently on a high but I fear Leicester will bring me back down to earth later this afternoon

It was too good to be true. The belief that somehow Everton had finally turned a corner and would carry their European form over to the Premier League.

Howard gifting both goals and Lukaku back to his usual wasteful self. We were lucky to get a point in the end. So many Evertonians on the forums have so little faith in Martinez now.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
It was too good to be true. The belief that somehow Everton had finally turned a corner and would carry their European form over to the Premier League.

Howard gifting both goals and Lukaku back to his usual wasteful self. We were lucky to get a point in the end. So many Evertonians on the forums have so little faith in Martinez now.

Our honeymoon with the wee Catalan is well and truly over . I fear , however , we can not afford the divorce ! we are stuck with him . Howard , there are just no adjectives to describe how abysmal he is (Always has been truth be told)
I was at Crystal palace away and Robles played really well I don't know why I just cannot fathom why Martinez persists with the bearded buffoon .

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/23/15 03:07 PM.
Page 88 of 125 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.