Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 87 of 125 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
A big relegation 6 pointer to be fought out at The Old Lady between our two sides on Monday night Brian ! Whoever would yhave thunk it back in August ?

I expected a relegation battle but not for Everton.

I think 0-0 draw.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
I was at EFC WBA at the beginning of La Revolucion Martinez ;It was his first game in charge at Goodison. A goalless bore draw in the sun Fellaini's last ever contribution was to languishly hit the foot of the post with his instep from 2 yards ! Ben Foster played well before having to come off after 70 minutes or so

The countdown to oblivion starts here. Neither of our sides can afford to draw .

tonight's game is being filmed for the new Rocky movie

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/foo...message-8468143

Brian

You were very unlucky but we parked the bus.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
tonight's game is being filmed for the new Rocky movie

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/foo...message-8468143

Brian

Congrats on your point Pulis has got you well regimented. Abysmal from us .We have become The Poundshop Barcelona .

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
You were very unlucky but we parked the bus.

Brian

Congrats on winning your Brum derby Bri . after today's upsets , the cup is yours for the taking . Our gang of underperforming idiots , given the fact they are no longer involvedin the cup, are fannying about in Qatar. So called "Warm weather training." I'd've sent them to Siberia . I'm flying from Turin tpo London next week for C Palace Everton . I'm dreading it . It seemed like a good idea back in August ! To add insult to injury I bought my ticket for The Young Boys clash in Berne on 19 Feb The same friggin week that the Swiss Franc picked up 35 per cent against the Euro So I'm paying 50 quid rather than 38 !

Cheers mate.

I was up there sitting in the Blues end so I had to remain quiet through out.

Bad luck on the exchange rates.

We have Spurs at home next.

Yes we could go far in the cup this time.

Last time we beat Birmingham in the cup was 1968 when we went on to win it.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I

Last time we beat Birmingham in the cup was 1968 when we went on to win it.Brian [/quote]

Tell me about it !! GGRRR mad "Jeff Astle* a hero to most but never meant**!!! ** all to me** "
Just got back myself. Great Weekend First ever time at Selhurst Park Went ahead after 2 minutes and ground out the win à la Tony Pulis . None of this fannying about with the ball that resulted in nearly 3 months without a win ! Got back to Italy early this afternoon , Shattered but happy . I met Garry for a scoop or four off Oxford Street Yesterday . Great to see him again . Your name came up as you'd been tweeting one another about your clash

*real gent apparently. R.I.P

** Awaits to hear from Public Enemy's lawyer

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/02/15 07:48 PM.
Good to see you guv! Yeah, that was a lot of scoops for Sunday afternoon!

Page 87 of 125 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.