Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 86 of 125 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Was in Lille last week following the not so mighty Blues. . Good day out in the city but the nil nil draw at Le Stade Mauroy left a lot to be desired , Where have the other fitbaheads been of late ?

*Waits for Brian to come on and say "The Hawthorns " *

And someone seems to have pushed is out of our short lived 10th place Mr Hensey... grin

Irvine is doing alright.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Was in Lille last week following the not so mighty Blues. . Good day out in the city but the nil nil draw at Le Stade Mauroy left a lot to be desired , Where have the other fitbaheads been of late ?

*Waits for Brian to come on and say "The Hawthorns " *

Gazza if you are about Clash of the Titans down The Lane on Sunday
I'm glad we won our Group in style last night I've even Painted the Belgian flag on my face Rom and Kev were immense I'm kicking myself tho I'm definitely like one of those foolish virgins in the parable I wasted all my time money and effort to attend a stultifying nil nil draw in Lille (see above) when I should have taken the Wolfsburg option

So Irvine has been sacked.

Who next for Westbrom?

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
So Irvine has been sacked.

Who next for Westbrom?

Brian

You can have Roberto Martinez if you want !

He was doing ok at first.

I think Tim Sherewood is most likely.

I don't know if Pulls can work in the structure.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
He was doing ok at first.

I think Tim Sherewood is most likely.

I don't know if Pulls can work in the structure.

Brian

Chin up mate You know at times I envy the non football fans on here. There lives must be more carefree and less complicated. I'm Flying back to Manchester this afternoon and on to Liverpool , I'd planned it 4 months ago for FA Cup 3rd round Couldn't believe it when we got a home tie ( W Ham) they've gone and shifted it to Tuesday (We fly back Monday)Given the way we are playing , it could be a blessing in disguise ! Tomorrow is massive against Hull, Stupidly I've bought train tickets for the relatively short trip to Berne (Young Boys Feb) and I'll be at Upton Park in May I was looking forward to it but in hindsight ,,,
Anyway all the best for The New Year my fellow sufferer

I've just found out that it looks now most likely to be Tony Pulis.

He should be ok.

Bad luck about the match bloody Sod's law.

Happy 2015 mate.

Brian

I think Tony Pulis should steady things for your team Brian. He's a manager who you can rely on to have an effective plan.

Meanwhile the situation with the blues is most worrying. It's not just the fact that we are losing it's the manner. There seems to be no fight and we seem clueless. We can't keep clean sheets and we're conceding too many poor goals. Martinez is insisting on sticking with this tippy,tappy football which gives us lots of possession but ultimately it gets us nowhere. It somehow worked for us most of last season but teams have sussed us out. Most of the fans on the forums are calling for Martinez's head but who do you replace him with?

Agreed.

I think you need him as well.

Tippy tape football is what's done for us as well.

All style no substance at the end.

Pulis teams are always stubborn and hard to beat so I look forward to that but not the win ugly philosophy.

I nice balance between the two would be good but we're probably not going to get it.

As for how to fix Everton I don't know who.

Brian

Page 86 of 125 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.