Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46
Administrator
Administrator

Fairy nuff

The anagram "vet slap Mr No" would lead you to "Mr Love Pants"

Whereon you would indeed find GERALD in E

Whatever. I'll get me coat.

Just felt like having a go

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
While we are scratching our heads over Mr Dury , here's an easy one
Faux South Africans make 4 regular deliveries of sodium plus a bigger one

No takers for this ?

Faux South Africans make 4 regular deliveries of sodium plus a bigger one (2 , 2 , 2 ,2 , 3)
Probably the easiest clue ever , that's why I didn't put the numbers in originally. If I finish my shift at McDonalds early enough I'll be on with the solution
Come on lads and lasses get your periodic tables out !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 11/28/14 08:09 AM.

Did I remember the symbol fo sodium? Yes!

..although it was google to the rescue for the title I'm afraid .. I'm not too hot on South African history..

Kaiser Chiefs - Na Na Na Nah

I think we might start to get into the festive spirit with the next one...

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD

Did I remember the symbol fo sodium? Yes!

..although it was google to the rescue for the title I'm afraid .. I'm not too hot on South African history..

Kaiser Chiefs - Na Na Na Nah

I think we might start to get into the festive spirit with the next one...

No Marco. T'Chiefs are from Leeds Their footballing hero as young lads was Lucas Radebe (sp) he came to Elland Road from Sarf Effrikan team Kaiser Chiefs Ok , well done leave your Yuletide clue

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Numerous artists have been mixing-up all of Big Den's family for this winter jaunt since the forties. (7, 4).

I
OP Offline
I

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Numerous artists have been mixing-up all of Big Den's family for this winter jaunt since the forties. (7, 4).

No my brain isn't working Here's another festive one

Minute Metamatician joins up with stranger child to produce this even stranger and improbable Yuletide duet ! (6,7,3)

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 11/28/14 11:35 AM.
I
OP Offline
I

Ho! Ho! Ho!

6, 4 surely !!
sLEIGH Ride ??

Administrator
Administrator
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Minute Metamatician joins up with stranger child to produce this even stranger and improbable Yuletide duet ! (6,7,3)

LITTLE D RUMMER BOY...?

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Administrator
Administrator

Nothing festive about this one (just getting one under the wire before you opened the first Advent door tomorrow)

Charlie Parker thus arrived East, but Numan almost missed it while recording his fifth (4, 4, 2, 5)

I
OP Offline
I

Well done Martin !
The term rum is not used in my native Liverpool but go 15 miles east Wigan Bolton etc and it is used to mean strange
I don't know how true the rumours are but when John Foxx first met Gary Numan , he is reported to have said "Eh Gary , tha's a rum fooker , thee "
PS any reports of Carter's last ever gig ? I hope they bring a DVD out

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 11/30/14 09:08 PM.
Page 33 of 46 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 45 46

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.