Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 85 of 125 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Brian if you read this , your forwards should have a field day today against our crap defence (yes , I'm looking at you Howard , Jagielka and Distin) I take it you are on your way to The Hawthornes now. Anyway indepth post match analysis as from Monday
My next live game with the "mighty " Blues wil be Lille away in The Europa Cup Cheapo flights in place , just hope I can get a ticket !

Ivan if you read this you will have a field day against our crap defense....hold on..
it's going to be another draw grin

just heard that Lukaku is fit.
He could make the difference.

Brian

We were terrible.

We did have quite a few players out injured though.

No Mulumbu,Lescott still to return also and Sessignon a last minute dropout as well.

Fills me with dread going up there at the moment.

Brian

Hi Brian.
Another Everton fan here. Not on here to gloat. I hope you turn things round. Alan Irvine is a decent chap. I just hope he's given the time and has the ability to do so.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Hi Brian.
Alan Irvine is a decent chap.
Quote:

Never a truer word spoken on this forum Andy Well said. Let's hope he turns it round for the Basggies/Throstles

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
just heard that Lukaku is fit.
He could make the difference.

Brian

You were right there Brian. We were right about crap defences. In goal , usually reliable Foster having a bit of a mare , the vastly overrated Howard playing well
As Andy states below , keep the faith in Irvine How come Anichebe didn't play? (injured ?)

I think he is injured but I've not seen any news update for a bit.

Radlers Spurs up next.

Brian

After mentioning Alan Irvine the other week I saw him today. He was in the same Southport cafe as myself. He was with his wife/girlfriend? He seemed nice and chilled. He still looks in great shape,not a pick on him.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
After mentioning Alan Irvine the other week I saw him today. He was in the same Southport cafe as myself. He was with his wife/girlfriend? He seemed nice and chilled. He still looks in great shape,not a pick on him.

Southport ! when I was back on Merseyside early July I took the train from Bootle Oriel Road to Freshfield and walked along the beach to Southport Lovely walk I think Southport is immortalised in Morrisey's "EVeryday is like Sunday " Was Marc Almond about ?

btw enjoy this my fellow Toffee "and tonight , live at the Tintime ,ladies and gentlemen , please give it up for Mr Phil Jasgielka "

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22125...erseyside-derby

Page 85 of 125 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.