Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 83 of 125 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 124 125
Big Vic came on and got the equaliser.

Overall quite pleased with our performance.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
Big Vic came on and got the equaliser.

Overall quite pleased with our performance.

Brian

Well in Baggie Vic !

I
OP Offline
I
OK Garry Well done ! You deserved it cos we were clueless All this Barcelona lite stuff is starting to do my head in ! It ain't figure skating. Roberto speaks perfect English but the phrase "Get in in the onion bag" seems to have eluded him . I can see Tony Pulis and his band of Merry Grocks leaving GP with 3 points in midweek !
Hope you enjoyed the ride today I didn't get up in time for ski coach so got 30k in myself in the hills behind Alessandria,

Cheers guv! Not watched it yet, but saw the result - looks like there wasn't much between the teams and we just nicked it. I put in 70k today - sadly not in Alessandria. Although I'm sure the Croydon Flyover has its own special charm! laugh

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Cheers guv! Not watched it yet, but saw the result - looks like there wasn't much between the teams and we just nicked it. I put in 70k today - sadly not in Alessandria. Although I'm sure the Croydon Flyover has its own special charm! laugh

70k Impressed !Good talking to you mate I forgot to tell you that that Bijou had the good grace to go AWOL because I was in cat- kicking mood after today's shenanighans at WHL Once you've watched it, give me your honest opinion. I'm sure we'll speak beforehand , but I look forward to a Don Revie with you late March in the immediate environs of Craven Cottage.

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 02/09/14 07:57 PM.
It was as I thought - no great difference between either side, and we just nicked it after a few subs. Glad to hear Bijou is safe and sound!

Some ex Everton Academy coach Alan Irvine has been named as West Brom head coach. I've got a bad feeling about this.......

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
Some ex Everton Academy coach Alan Irvine has been named as West Brom head coach. I've got a bad feeling about this.......

Brian

Lighten up Bri , he's one classy dude

I hope so.

I can only read loads of negative things about him.

Martin Ware tweeted today that he was useless at Shefffield Wednesday.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
We start in the east Midlands at Estadio dos Crisps and finish at Goodison in May against Radler's Spurs !
How is it panning out for the rest of the calcioheads on here?

Page 83 of 125 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.