Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
yes seen this plus double vinyl Interplay and the shape of things including print.

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: nightporter
yes seen this plus double vinyl Interplay and the shape of things including print.

Regarding the vinyl editions of Interplay and The Shape Of Things which will be available on Record Store Day. They will be the 'standard editions' - but they will be coupled with an exclusive John Foxx And The Maths print designed and signed by Jonathan Barnbrook. If you've not already purchased these albums on vinyl - then this will be the perfect opportunity to plug that gap in your collection.

Rob

The Archive
The Archive
And here's what the Record Store Day edition of Metamatic looks like.

The gatefold sleeve is individually numbered while the album itself is on 180 gram heavyweight white vinyl.

It's also worth saying that it's a newly remastered edition from original tapes discovered in the archive - and it sounds magnificent…

Enjoy… :-)

Rob

thanks for the info if there s no difference apart from the print ,i won,t buy thanks again,going after a lot of the other items released that day anyway, including the wrangler vinyl,

P
P
Sigh. I suppose I'll have to pay top dollar for this. I'm getting sick of limited numbered editions, and RSD released [abroad only] by my favorite artists. Thereby forcing me into gray market areas.

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: postpunkmonk
Sigh. I suppose I'll have to pay top dollar for this. I'm getting sick of limited numbered editions, and RSD released [abroad only] by my favorite artists. Thereby forcing me into gray market areas.

I understand that this particular release will also be available in various independent record stores in The States, Australia, Holland, France and Germany.

Rob

Rob,are there any outlets that we can guarantee ordering the Metamatic vinyl album from? I'm only aware of a couple of outlets in the Liverpool area particpating in the Record Store Day. It will be sod's law that they won't have any copies of Metamatic!!

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Your Shadow
Rob,are there any outlets that we can guarantee ordering the Metamatic vinyl album from? I'm only aware of a couple of outlets in the Liverpool area particpating in the Record Store Day. It will be sod's law that they won't have any copies of Metamatic!!

The Record Store Day website includes a list of Participating Stores.
I suggest phoning the ones which are in your area to see if they anticipate receiving copies.

As for 'ordering a copy' - the point is that you tip up on the day and take your chances with everyone else.

Rob

Okay Cheers for your reply Rob. I will do just that.

Got my copy today.Got myself up at 4am ,Drove to London.got to sister ray about 6.30,got everything i wanted apart from one which i have changed my mind about now!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.