Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 82 of 125 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 124 125
It goes from bad to worse.Our shirt sponsor Zoopla part owned by a Jewish businessman has threatened to pull sponsorship if Anelka plays on Monday.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
It goes from bad to worse.Our shirt sponsor Zoopla part owned by a Jewish businessman has threatened to pull sponsorship if Anelka plays on Monday.

Brian
So what's happening ? Will Anelka be in the team tonight ? I presume Big Vic will be leading your attack tonight ? If he decides to put a shift in it could be embarassing for us Not the most talented but he's got strength and pace It's his laziness that lets him down (as you probably know) As I've mentioned before . I was lucky to witness the belter he scored for us in Nuremburg in 2007 I great night indeed , drinking the night away with The German fans in the pub I had an 8 am flight back to Milan I didn't feel too clever !

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Brian
So what's happening ? Will Anelka be in the team tonight ? I presume Big Vic will be leading your attack tonight ? If he decides to put a shift in it could be embarassing for us Not the most talented but he's got strength and pace It's his laziness that lets him down (as you probably know) As I've mentioned before . I was lucky to witness the belter he scored for us in Nuremburg in 2007 I great night indeed , drinking the night away with The German fans in the pub I had an 8 am flight back to Milan I didn't feel too clever !

Zoopla have announced that sponsorship will end from the end of the season just now.

Sponsors do not pick the team.

The FA have still not reached their conclusions.

So I think he will play.

We still have Berradino & Vidra as well and Rosenberg

My other worry is that big defender Gareth McCauley is not fit.

Brian

A draw seems like a fair result.

We played quite well in the end.

Lukaku has had a haircut and his powers have deminished grin

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
A draw seems like a fair result.

We played quite well in the end.

Lukaku has had a haircut and his powers have deminished grin

Brian
You might even have nicked it in the end . My Nostradamus Anichebe prediction almost came true ! I think both you and Palace are the only teams that have prevented us from playing Barcelonaesque type football this season From what I saw live at Goodison in August and on the screen last night It is obvious you are a well regimented side I think you'll turn the corner with "Pebble Mill "
Addendum both goals came from mistakes . Lugano much too slow for our one . Howard put the ball out too quickly and Lukaku was needlessly dispossessed

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/21/14 11:01 AM.
Lugano was at fault but he made up for it by getting the equaliser.

Lots of positives to take form last night.

Villa away up next.

If only we could win and get above them....

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
OK Brian , we could both do ourselves a mutual favour this weekend by doing what we both failed to do in our respective derbies . I'm distraught !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/30/14 10:50 AM.
I know.

What a load of footBALLS:-)

We need to play our number 1 defenders McCauley & Jones for starters.

I will be there against Liverpool on Sunday.

Must do better otherwise we are going down.

Brian

I
OP Offline
I
Ok Bri , we've honoured our side of the deal .Your lot have got to put the scum to the sword tomorrow ! smile

Agreed would be nice to cause an upset again.

Shame out only new signing is not eligible.He looks rather tasty.

Fantastic hair also.

Brian

Page 82 of 125 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.