Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 125 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
Yes Ivan I was at the Baggies watching it & i was not pleased.

Aston Villa our local rivals seems to have pinched our Mojo.

Hope to get it back for Saturday:-)

Brian
OK 3 days after the event Frustrating for an Evertonian at Goodison on Saturday but your lot are a well regimented side and Foster was superb before leaving the field . Fellaini too precise in hitting the post with the outside of his foot I fear I've witnessed the big- haired Belgian and Baines' last game before the hateful carrot- haired Glaswegian tries to get them up the East Lancs road on the cheap Hero to zero in 3 months Moyes .
Got given Brum Mail at Brum Airport this morning , interesting piece about Anelka

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 08/27/13 03:55 PM.
Hope you had a nice trip.

Foster is now out for 3 months after going off.

Good thing our backup goalies are not bad either.

Still no update on Anelka.

Rumours of Chelsea having too many strikers again and some of them being let out on loan.

Please come back Lukaku.

Brian

Sheesh. I knew that would happen. Lloris MOTM for me though and hopeful for the new arrivals.

We were a shambles yesterday.

Need to sign a few today before the deadline & Odemwingie needs to go to Wales.Probably Cardiff.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Brian
We were a shambles yesterday.

Need to sign a few today before the deadline & Odemwingie needs to go to Wales.Probably Cardiff.

Anichebe on way to you apparently I'm in a minority amongst Toffees that rate him Strong but lazy Gave us all a magic moment in Nuerburg 5 seasons ago Was lucky to be there and witness it
Mixed opinions judge for yourself

Anichebe 6m according to snn

Posted by steviebarrowUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:42 am

I would have kept him at 3.5m but for 6m I drive him myself

Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn

Posted by Brian-FantanaUser Info on September 2, 2013, 11:07 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

It is all well and good saying sell him but a) he was easily our most effective striker last season and b) as far as I know it is another body out of the squad with nobody else lined up.

If we get a replacement in then fine ( Coughs * Demba Ba*) but if we don't replace him I will be a bit pissed off.

Posted by L20_1878User Info on September 2, 2013, 10:57 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Id take their ####ing hand off.

Whoever they are.

Posted by Deezer SchitdeezUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:55 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Im off today. i can actually drive him there myself.

Posted by drexxlerUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:48 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

why sell a striker now? crazy talk he is going nowhere

Posted by BullUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:47 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

in the past i would have accepted but we actually need him now.

Posted by Wally BazoomUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:59 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

We don't need him honestly. We really really don't. As someone said last night, Anichebe has scored 7 more goals than Kone has. Kone has had 1 one season at Wigan though, Anichebe made his debut 7 and a half years ago.

SELL SELL SELL
http://i3.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article4021866.ece/ALTERNATES/s2197/1694090-4021866.jpg
My cat did a funny thing. Please RT.

Posted by apollo creedUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:46 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

we best buy another striker

Posted by gaizka6User Info on September 2, 2013, 10:47 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

considering he's our best striker, I'd say we better get our skates on.

Posted by MurfUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:56 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Agreed.
If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Posted by apollo creedUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:48 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

connor salmon was spotted at finch farm this morning according to my sources

Posted by Meff StellingUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:49 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Is that Tinner's brother?

Posted by Sgt_BilkoUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:49 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Big leap for him that.

Posted by Mil0User Info on September 2, 2013, 10:59 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Aye, he won't be the big fish in the small pond any more.

Posted by gaizka6User Info on September 2, 2013, 11:08 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

He's been angling for a move apparently.

Posted by Sgt_BilkoUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:46 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Who's bid that? My daughter has finally got out of bed, come straight down and put Big Time Rush On.

�6m???? That'd be a tremendous bit of business.

Posted by dendenisUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:49 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

Big Time Rush?

CITV has a deal for this kind of shite

Between that and that ditsy slut one, I can feel my run in with Gama Radiation boiling over.

That Phone Genie wank is like a copy and paste American, unflushable, turd.

Posted by AlexEFCUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:47 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

makes kone look like a bargain

Posted by Alex_TUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:45 am, in reply to "Anichebe 6m according to snn"

*faints*
I can't go to jail, my mommas cooking chicken for dinner

Posted by tillieUser Info on September 2, 2013, 10:46 am, in reply to "Re: Anichebe 6m according to snn"

I'd take �600!

« Back to index
[ EFC ]

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/02/13 10:37 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Quote:
Anichebe on way to you apparently

Lukaku>>>>>>>Merseyside
Anichebe>>>>>West MIdlands

Ivan the Oracle I hope you haven't struck me off your Xmas card list Bri !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/03/13 05:29 AM.
I knew about "Anchovy" from local press from the day before.

As for Lukaku I'm gutted.

I knew they'd send him out again after missing that pen the other night.

pity West Brom were slow on the uptake.

As for the Toffees you have done really well.

Can't believe we nearly sold Shane Long.

Anyway time will tell.

I
OP Offline
I
To my chagrin the sexy big haired Walloon is no longer with us but it cost the morally bankrupt and faux "man of integrity" Moyes a pretty penny I really hope Marouane wins the CL with his next club on Real or Bayern while the despicable ginger- haired buffoon will find his true level at Port Vale once Man U have seen through him and binned him
Something to cheer you up Brian After the Arteta penalty The shape of things to come down The Hawthornes ? I was there in Germany , truly brilliant time All night on the ale with the German fans post match then 7 30 flight to Milan I was shattered

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU-XaLTsSUs

He was spotted driving to Man U last night (pinched off Gary Lineker's twitter:-)

Brian

Hahahahaha!

Joking aside though - yeah, I don't like the way Moyes tried to scuttle Everton either.

Page 79 of 125 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.