Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 125 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Ivan - Martinez then: wotchyafink?

I like the wee Catalan so BENVINGUTS ROBERTO !
Studio birthday tomorrow then Satdee off to Dee Owl country for The Wicklow 100
Just seen your text 8 30 GMT tonight ?

Heh! Ole!

I knew the Wicklow was the weekend so wanted to catch you before - yes, 8.30s good - speak then.

Laters!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN!!!!! grin

I
OP Offline
I
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVAN!!!!! grin
Cheers Radders old bean !Good speaking to you last night my trusty gregario, Going along those roads near Oviglio brought back some good memories from L Epica last year (our early morning return from Alice to be exact) Just off to see if I've got that wee candle icon next to my name !

I
OP Offline
I
As we agreed last night let's get this thread back on the road !
Anyway I changed my work schedule so I could get a couple of hours in the open air pool Another couple of hours work then the last 30k on the Legnano in the hills in preparation for Sunday's race in Ireland . Glorious day I've even persuaded me wimmin to go to Patti Smith's for the birthday meal . The day can't get much better really I'll probably round it off by listening to Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! and Kate and Anna
Addendum Greetings from a sun glasses clad and throbbing hheaded Ivan ! Great time in Patti's the wine flowed " Great meal She finished it off with unplugged version of GLORIA and ROCK N ROLL STAR followed by Happy Birthday
OK Here's hoping Lufthansa get me to Dublin and the weather holds up in CO Wicklow the morrow
PS Music was Non stop Erotic Cabaret and NO MORE HEROES Stranglers part of my pressy from our Robert His pack also included HALF MAN HALF BIKE EDDIE MERCKX and GET ME BACK ON MY BIKE TOM SIMPSON I hope to get them read on flights

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 06/08/13 05:51 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
As the peloton makes it way up the steepish climb from Gap I hereby offer my congratulations to Christopher "Chris to his mates so not to Wiggo " Froome on winning Le TDF My two day week is complete and I'm back down the coast sans internetfor the next 5 days
This post will probably come back to haunt me as Bert Leckymeter snatches it at the death on Les Champs d'Elyses !!
Great analysis from Sean Kelly on Eurosport "Day are pooshing on uphh der mountain soor and gaining height "

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
As the peloton makes it way up the steepish climb from Gap I hereby offer my congratulations to Christopher "Chris to his mates so not to Wiggo " Froome on winning Le TDF My two day week is complete and I'm back down the coast sans internetfor the next 5 days
This post will probably come back to haunt me as Bert Leckymeter snatches it at the death on Les Champs d'Elyses !!
Great analysis from Sean Kelly on Eurosport "Day are pooshing on uphh der mountain soor and gaining height "

Did you see that t**t Contador on Froome's back wheel on the descent!? What a **** - really stupid. I guess Contador is desperate but he's not gonna make up 4mins now.

Hope you're having a great time - I put in about 40-50km last weekend: Bethnal Green to Bromley via Greenwich foot tunnel. Some great cycling around Bromley etc - too many hills though!

Last edited by RadioBeach; 07/17/13 01:36 PM. Reason: to correct my atrowshus spellin, innit
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Quote:
Did you see that t**t Contador on Froome's back wheel on the descent!? What a **** - really stupid.
I guess Contador is desperate but he's not gonna make up 4mins now.

Hope you're having a great time - I put in about 40-50km last weekend: Bethnal Green to Bromley via Greenwich foot tunnel. Some great cycling around Bromley etc - too many hills though!

He's one dastardly cad is Bert Leckymeter ! Dangerous stuff indeed ! We should retaliate by giving Spain nul points at the next Eurovision ! Glad to see you are getting the k's in Looks like I'll be your trusty gregario in Piacenza in October ! OK work done last 5 days down near La Spezia The lure of Il Bracco is calling !

http://www.salite.ch/10310.asp?mappa=http://www.viamichelin.fr/viamichelin/ita/dyn/controller/Cartes-plans?mapId=-tu1ox00jb1lx0o&initialMap=mapid&dx=474&dy=317&empriseW=949&empriseH=634

http://www.solchiere.it/Itinerari/bracco/

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 07/24/13 05:05 AM.
I'm getting the k's in guv - Check yer email! grin

I
OP Offline
I
I'm getting the k's in guv - Check yer email! grin

Good to hear Radler !
Got back definitively from our month down the coast about 3 hours ago
Boo hoo ||
I will let SOUL II SOUL express my dismay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB54dZkzZOY

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 07/31/13 03:01 PM.
Page 77 of 125 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.