Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
Well, those sold out %@$#ing fast!!! In the approximately two weeks that they were available, I had no money in my PayPal account. I sell off my music collection to fund new purchases and posted some new items for sale. I sold off some items and two weeks later when I had PayPal funds to buy the disc was gone - sold out. With an $80 CD option that I can't afford. Bummed out. Now the CD is gone, so I can'r even afford to pay the exorbitant fees for that. This will have to join the "Subterranean Omnidelic Exotour" CD in the tiny "never in my collection" pile.

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: postpunkmonk
Well, those sold out %@$#ing fast!!! In the approximately two weeks that they were available, I had no money in my PayPal account. I sell of my music collection to fund new purchases and posted some new items for sale. I sold off some items and two weeks later when I had PayPal funds to buy the disc was gone - sold out. With an $80 CD option that I can't afford. Bummed out. Now the CD is gone, so I can'r even afford to pay the exorbitant fees for that. This will have to join the "Subterranean Omnidelic Exotour" CD in the tiny "never in my collection" pile.

Copies of the Underpass twelve inch vinyl are still available over at Cargo records...

Rob

P
P
Originally Posted By: Rob Harris
Copies of the Underpass twelve inch vinyl are still available over at Cargo records...

Rob

Phew! I was most gratified to receive that email last night and you had better believe that I was on top of that Cargo website in a hot second! I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm pleased to be able to buy something within a reasonable window of pre-order time.

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: postpunkmonk

Rob

Phew! I was most gratified to receive that email last night and you had better believe that I was on top of that Cargo website in a hot second! I'm not sure how this happened, but I'm pleased to be able to buy something within a reasonable window of pre-order time.

Excellent - another happy customer... grin

Rob

M
M
#472 arrived today smile

154 smile

#122 cool

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
A few copies of the Limited Edition Underpass twelve inch single are currently available from Amazon...

Rob

T
T
A few copies of the Limited Edition Underpass twelve inch single are currently available from Amazon...

Rob

I just tried to order a copy from Amazon.Co.UK....it says that it can't deliver to my address in the u.s.

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Telekon
I just tried to order a copy from Amazon.Co.UK....it says that it can't deliver to my address in the u.s.

Then try Cargo Records instead - I know that they will deliver overseas.

Rob

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.