Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 73 of 125 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach

Congrats Ivan! No cyber v-flicking this end...just long faces.

It was a very even and boring game - and then the mighty Spurs broke through (yay!) and then the mighty Spurs threw it all away (boo!). We need much more depth, I hope we start looking in January as we were only missing two key players today, but one of those players is Bale, and the difference is enormous.

Hiya Gazza !
Hope you got back ok and the trip went well I think tomorrow's clash between our two sides is the most important ever during our 6 year association on this forum. More potential fallout than the current North Korea missile crisis ! If there is such a thing as karma you should nick it given the shenanighans in L4 in December Anyway , hope to have a telephone post- mortem at some stage
PS No Epica date as yet !
Addendum Booked myself a flight to Dublin for my birthday in June for the WICKLOW 100 I will be doing it with two Irish Toffee mates (twins same birthday)*Looking forward to it I'll be in same situation as you on a borrowed bike !
^yes it's obvious they have the same birthday being twins What I went was me 7th them 8th and the race on the 9th

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 04/06/13 08:45 AM.
I
OP Offline
I
Great sporting Sunday afternoon
THFC 2 EFC 2 in a belter of a game*
Fabien Cancellara winning Paris Roubaix on the line in the vélodrome

*Radler , I await your feedback !

Hiya guv!So sorry for the late reply, Yes I am a dirty stop out - I was watching the game!

I thought Sunday was a fair result considering the state my lot are in. It's a bit precarious now without Defoe, Bale or Lennon for a bit - we always screw it up towards the finish line. We’ve got Basel tonight – that’s going to be tough as we’re relying on Dempsey, Dembele and whichever Adebayor decides to turn up – I’m hoping it’s the one who played against your lot on Sunday.

I
OP Offline
I
[quote=RadioBeach]Hey Ivan!

Have a look at this:

http://www.cranleighrailway.info/acrobat/downs_link_route_guide.pdf

* wades through tumbleweed and books flight to Gatwick ! *
Good timing Took morning off work to accompany Miss Basso on her 6 monthly check up at the Ossie (Ardiles) I think the last time there was a post on this forum , Keith Burkinshaw was still your manager !
I trust you'll be taking the Bianchi along that Good training for L'Epica I would wager Our season all revolves rounds the derby at The Tinmine on Sunday Local bragging rights but owt else
Rome was ace btw Only a month to Wicklow 100 in "dee owl country " Can't wait !
When can I catch you "chez toi" my trusty gregario ?

Heh! I’m getting better at posting again – honest!

Glad to hear Rome was good – I’ve never been. The Bianchi is having a right old time guv – South West Trains have just changed their bike rules and I can now cycle to Waterloo, put her on the train and cycle to work when I arrive in Guildford and back again!

I’m in most evenings but you won’t catch me at the weekends as I’m embarking on this piece of walking lunacy: http://www.walklondon.org.uk/route.asp

Saturday 4th Woolwich to Grove Park
9.7 miles approx

Sunday 5th Grove Park to Streatham
12.3 miles approx

Saturday 11th Streatham to Richmond
12.6 miles approx

Sunday 12th Richmond to South Kenton
14.0 miles approx

Saturday 18th South Kenton to Stoke Newington
16.5 miles approx

Sunday 19th Stoke Newington to Woolwich
12.2 miles approx

I did a test walk back in January (Stoke Newington to Woolwich) and it was okay, didn’t take too long: 1000 – 1700 with a long lunch

Good luck on Sunday – as usual my lot are running out of steam a bit, just hope we can hang in for fourth but I’m not sure. The Man City game gave me some hope though.

Sorry to butt in, but I saw that Bradley Wotsisname on the telly last night reckoning he was going to win the both the Giro and the Tour de Fr, no sweat.

What are the chances?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell,

It's complicated (innit) in that - last year he told his partner in crime - Chris Froome - that if Froome helped him in the TDF2012, he'd return the favour and help Froome's chances at the TDF2013.

But he seems to of reneged on that. so:

Giro - oh yeah, he's GOT a helluva chance at it.

TDF - Hmmmmmmm - depends on who's helping him

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Sorry to butt in, but I saw that Bradley Wotsisname on the telly last night reckoning he was going to win the both the Giro and the Tour de Fr, no sweat.

What are the chances?

Good question Membs As the late great Freddie Mercury was wont to opine "It's in the Lap of the Gods " I shall be making my way down to my nearest Ladbroke's (Dover ?) later to slip a cheeky half-a-crown on my illustrious namesake's (ex) team mate NIBALI

Vai Vicenzo !!!

I
OP Offline
I
Gazza meet Azza ! As the karaoke- mac- wearing -Scottish- wannabe Serie C John Foxx once said "It means nothing to me " It might mean a lot more to you though

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/30/the-real-harry-redknapp

Page 73 of 125 1 2 71 72 73 74 75 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.