Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: core memory
Glum lion poet having endured two decades of ennui is laughingly thankful for gift of primate and strings on wood but still craves big apple island

5, 2, 4, 9.

come on chaps, I'm sure someone who's a fan of the above will easily solve this smile

DISCO LEN AND HIS SEX-O-LETTES !! Splendid choice Cores !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTTC_fD598A

It would seem his relatives had bought him a life long season ticket for Stoke City if I'm hearing the opening line correctly !

Good work re AC/DC I'm sure if Charles Darwin had lived long enough to have seen the advent of this most horrendous of groups , he would have had grave doubts about his "Origin of Species " and taken up writing airport fiction
And remember kids it's not big or clever to drink three bottles of whiskey with just a bag of salted peanuts for sustenance . You could end up like Bon Scott !
Fine work on the Barrowman/KRANKIES power trio too Are they going to be a RUSH tribute band ?

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/12/13 08:01 PM.
C
C
Yaah, well done Ivan, the link didn't work for me first time, but I see you are an ace cryptologiser

I
OP Offline
I
Former East Enders character is beseeched to guard three , five or even seven (5,4 ,4, 4 ,6)

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/12/13 08:16 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
[
DISCO LEN AND HIS SEX-O-LETTES !!

ha, no, but wish I'd thought of them.

Glum lion poet having endured two decades of ennui is laughingly thankful for gift of primate and strings on wood but primarily craves the big apple island

5, 2, 4, 9.

music made the poets words popular with those more younger.

???
Doesn't my link work ?
"They sentenced me to 20 years of boredom he then goes on to express his gratitude for the monkey and the plywood violin "
AAGH just seen your explanation above !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/12/13 08:15 PM.
C
C
aargh, time delay causing post keeping up, see my previous edited post!, now I'm working on yours, just need to get my monkey and plywood violin, why does that make me think of Sherlock Holmes, Watson, wheres my little box...

I
OP Offline
I
I've altered it to 5 4446 now

The initial word , a name might be spelt with 6 , mind !
No I've googled , it's 5 |
ADDENDUM Clue , courtesy of "Viz"
Fat speccy-eyed Cockney Wanker : " Oi Janine ! Where's ya fakkin' bwavver ?"

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/13/13 08:10 PM.
C
C
I've already pondered the well-worn ex-enders: Dirty Denis, Angie thats with that Queen bloke, Babs Windsor the Queen who is, the Butchers, Sid, and the hapless 'Barry'. Thanks for Viz clue it made me check Janet Jackson, The Brotherhood of Man, and Ricky Martin. I've dirtied my hands going through their back catalogue's and now feel like a failed DHSS Work And Pensions Nazi snooper who's been headfirst in someones bins, I must go shower now.

I
OP Offline
I
I've already pondered the well-worn ex-enders: Dirty Denis, Angie thats with that Queen bloke, Babs Windsor the Queen who is, the Butchers, Sid, and the hapless 'Barry'. Thanks for Viz clue it made me check Janet Jackson, The Brotherhood of Man, and Ricky Martin. I've dirtied my hands going through their back catalogue's and now feel like a failed DHSS Work And Pensions Nazi snooper who's been headfirst in someones bins, I must go shower now.

Sorry about that !I too have been dipping The Eastenders bins (Wikipedia) and much to my chagrin it appears he's still in it rather than being former , having gone from boy to middle- aged man over a quarter of a century (I've not watched it for 20 years or so)My profuse apologies for misleading you ! Anyway his Dad is in the middle of this image )Being from The Viz ,not suitable for under 18s !)

http://www.postcard-pictures.com/picture/number374.asp
Further clue , "Former German tennis wunderkind and Dickensian rogue are having a double's match we hear "

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/14/13 08:41 AM.
C
C
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
it appears he's still in it rather than being former , having gone from boy to middle- aged man over a quarter of a century... his Dad is in the middle of this image )Being from The Viz

Now I'm confused, Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt) is the longest running enders, having gone from boy to man, his father however was not Frank Butcher (Mike Reid) the lookalike in the Viz cartoon, and Chas and Dave and Uriah Heep seem to be out for lunch and are not returning my calls.

C
C
Cor blimey Rikki, its a right old east end blitz club chill out with this, the new Visage should adopt the look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfZWp-hGCdA

Page 8 of 46 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 45 46

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.