Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46
C
C
Archie Santas Army

groan, its still not correct is it

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: core memory
Archie Santas Army

groan, its still not correct is it

No !!
THE ANSWER to the abortive South American trip one

When Alex Salmond , Sean Connery and Mel Gibson stage their Nuremburgesque rallies , they should come onto the stage accompanied by this !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExC-YxU4QOo

C
C
goddammit, I'm going out to shoot myself now.

I
OP Offline
I
goddammit, I'm going out to shoot myself now.

Put that gun down Cores ! Solve the other one instead. OK you're a failed Scotsman , but you are still a Foxxhead (If you solve it by midnight)

C
C
Ivan, if it turns out to be Kaiyagura then that's a heck of a co-incidence as after a two year haitus I suddenly decided to play some of DNA last week, this track being one of my favourites

I
OP Offline
I
Ivan, if it turns out to be Kaiyagura then that's a heck of a co-incidence as after a two year haitus I suddenly decided to play some of DNA last week, this track being one of my favourites

I'm afraid it isn't I think once I tell you , you'll be picking that gun up again !

Anyway , I'll throw in an easier one Hardly our genre but ....

"Electric Ozzies boast about their copious tea drinking " (5,5,5)

C
C
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

I'm afraid it isn't I think once I tell you , you'll be picking that gun up again !

I'm leaving the gun to Charlton Heston and Sarah Palin, they can go have some target practice in the 'Underpass'

I
OP Offline
I

I'm leaving the gun to Charlton Heston and Sarah Palin, they can go have some target practice in the 'Underpass'

Well in kidder " You cracked it ! As befits my user name , as a young lad I'd often take my bike over The Mersey on the "Bryan" to Birkenhead whence to North Wales and tackle The Horseshoe or the Bwich yr Oernant as my Welsh speaking Nan called it

Langollen and Peshawar lie UNDER (The Horseshoe and Khyber)PASS respectively ! I hereby banish Membs to The Bryan Adams Forum for 3 months for failing to pick up on it !

So let's hear it for our main man !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgaLF2F5LWg (Fundamentalist Christian gun slinging mix with Charlton and Sarah on backing vocals)

PS Dare I suggest that "The wee boys in Blue" might have done better in The Argentine had they had ALLY BONGO rather than ALI McLEOD at the helm !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 01/12/13 09:53 AM.
C
C

"Electric Ozzies boast about their copious tea drinking " (5,5,5)

"The wee boys in Blue" might have done better in The Argentine had they had ALLY BONGO

Cock Rock, and the band that inspired the Pet Shop Boys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aXU-FtaTOc

Sadly, Ali Bongo has passed away, but thankfully we have this fab trio joining the future team (watch out for John's big chopper it's comin' Atcha in 3D):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrPPLUbhLVI

C
C
Glum lion poet having endured two decades of ennui is laughingly thankful for gift of primate and strings on wood but primarily craves the big apple island

5, 2, 4, 9.

come on chaps, I'm sure someone who's a fan of the above verse maker will easily solve this smile

Page 7 of 46 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 45 46

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.