Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 738 of 753 1 2 736 737 738 739 740 752 753
Today I listened to the self titled album by Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder, forgotten how good that album was, very enjoyable.

Now going to listen to "A New Kind Of Man (Metamatic Live)"

Black City - Matthew Dear
Elements of - Fad Gadget (backing vocals here and there), Meat Beat Manifesto (similar drum / opening as "Genocide"), and other old sounds. So much so, it felt like listening to the radio 30 years back and discovering something very new. It is however, very modern. Drips in creativity, and probably a great Christmas present for someone yet to buy themself that last minute gift!!

Am now transcribing "In Mysterious Ways" to MP3 from vinyl. Will let you know what I find, must be well over 20 years since it last got aired!

C
C
The Doors: L.A. Woman,
money, girls, and a man growling...
yes, "its getting to be a lot like Christmas", either that or its a day at Father Ted's house

C
C
Just had Suede's Head Music which had me "walking like a woman and talking like a stone age man", and now its Roxy Music's Manifesto album

I
I
Originally Posted By: core memory
Just had Suede's Head Music which had me "walking like a woman and talking like a stone age man", and now its Roxy Music's Manifesto album

Manifesto Good Country Life better
Both feature songs about Jerry Hall !

Administrator
Administrator

C
C
Originally Posted By: Birdsong

cheers for the link Martin, I'll be playing it whilst busy at home today, but presently and appropriately its Kate Bush: 50 Words For Snow (or rain rather)

JF The Garden

Saint Etienne - More Words And Music

M
M
Dead Can Dance - Anastasis

Fair to middling effort. Sounds more like a Brendan Perry solo album with Lisa Gerrard on guest vocals, rather than a joint collaboration.

Page 738 of 753 1 2 736 737 738 739 740 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.