Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rodney Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Does anyone know the exact font or typeface used for the three John Foxx And The Maths CD album releases (Interplay, The Shape Of Things and Evidence)?

I've just compiled my own 'The Very Best Of John Foxx And The Maths' CD-R for listening to while travelling in the car and would like to design some authentic artwork for it. I could ask Jonathan Barnbrook directly, I suppose, but wouldn't know if he'd be prepared to part with 'trade secrets', especially since he wouldn't know who I am and whether or not I might be illegally selling this sort of thing via the Internet (which I'm not, I'm just illegally compiling a CD for my own musical enjoyment wink ).

If anyone's interested, my tracklisting is:

01 Shatterproof
02 Rear-View Mirror
03 Talk
04 Evidence
05 Evergreen
06 Where You End And I Begin
07 September Town
08 Unrecognised
09 Changelings
10 My Town
11 Summerland
12 Invisible Ray
13 Vapour Trails
14 Have A Cigar
15 A Falling Star
16 Destination
17 Tides
18 Walk
19 Only Lovers Left Alive
20 A Falling Star (Remixed by Gazelle Twin)

The Archive
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Rodney
Does anyone know the exact font or typeface used for the three John Foxx And The Maths CD album releases (Interplay, The Shape Of Things and Evidence)?

The font used on all of the albums by John Foxx And The Maths is Transport...

Rob

R
Rodney Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Of course, young Rob Harris might know, because he knows pretty-much everything ... cool

Cheers for that, Rob. All the best to you and Ange for a very happy Christmas and a 'Foxxinated' New Year.

Regards,

Rod.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.