Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 72 of 125 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Still in the balance Membs . Don't know which set of tractor drivers and cider drinkers' stadium we shall be gracing with our presence and giving a footy lesson to !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20491435

Editor's Voice "Don't forget Newcastle 71 and Ronnie Radford !
*Ivan , gets horrible giant killing vibes and remembers abortive trip to Shrewsbury nearly a decade ago *

OOO-arrr!!!
..and judging by the ball possession it was a game of two halves!

Edgar-Road-as-centre-of-the-football-universe. Fact.

Congrats Ivan! No cyber v-flicking this end...just long faces.

It was a very even and boring game - and then the mighty Spurs broke through (yay!) and then the mighty Spurs threw it all away (boo!). We need much more depth, I hope we start looking in January as we were only missing two key players today, but one of those players is Bale, and the difference is enormous.

I
OP Offline
I
Radler Cheers mate A mere quarter of an hour ago I was preparing my grudging congratulations for you The totally useless Howard up to his usual shenanighans At one point about 40 minutes ago we were only 1(one) point above the shite now 7 (Seven)!!! The loathsome Stevie G headed the 'Ammers a winner
I feel your pain you are on a par with us for last minute bottling it I reckon we've thrown about 8 points away by conceding last minute equalisers , our opponents aided and abetted by that pathetic excuse of a "custodian " of ours .
For the second consecutive Toffees Spurs fixture once again I have to let 70's blue eyed soul merchant Boz Scaggs be my spokesman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7yQOuZq3l0
Are you at home later ? We can have a post mortem

ERRATUM IIn the euphoria I was carried away Lead to the Spammers rather than the victory Still playing at Upton Park CAMM ORN YOU 'AMMERS !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 12/09/12 05:33 PM.
Hiya guv,

Alas – I was out (and no, not the pub! Sadly – I could’ve done with a drink after that).

I
OP Offline
I
See you in the Bottlers' Cup final ! Apparently we'd both be joint top if games were only 85 minutes long (yesterday being the exception for us obviously)
On a brighter note Wicklow 100k on 9 June Can't think of a better way of celebrating my birthday weekend What yr reckon ? Spoke to my Irish mate this morning
Any news re London Brighton ?

I
OP Offline
I
RADS Hello my trusty gregario ! Just seen your e mail As you appear to be logged in I'll reply here Cheers for the gear If you don't have time to post the rest we can meet down The Smoke 5 Jan
As trhis is partly the cycling thread did you see my post of a month ago re Wicklow 100 9 June if you are interested
MEMBS Your Cider Boys screwed up royally vs Cheltenham so The Toffs won't be coming down Edgar Road BOOOOOOO !

I
OP Offline
I
Radler , get on this One of your boys talking about us ! Good stuff indeed -

http://dispatchesfromafootballsofa.com/2013/01/13/everton-a-decent-club-in-an-indecent-league/

I
OP Offline
I
*dusts down thread after 2 month absence*
The Milano San Remo spring classic was held for the first time on a Sunday and fell foul of a blizzard ! this meant all the cyclists being bussed from the high ground to Genoa to complete the remaining coastal secion !

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
*dusts down thread after 2 month absence*
The Milano San Remo spring classic was held for the first time on a Sunday and fell foul of a blizzard ! this meant all the cyclists being bussed from the high ground to Genoa to complete the remaining coastal secion !

Yes, the joke was that cyclist had to "mettere le catene" ... geddit?

Page 72 of 125 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.