Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 71 of 125 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 124 125
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Sadly, I shall only be with you in spirit ...

..as for the writing, I did delegate a "friend" for said task, yet he seems to be more inclined to spraying illuminated panels that look like cinema screens rather than roads...

laugh

Brilliant!

Last edited by RadioBeach; 09/28/12 12:44 PM.
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Sterling work Membs . Team Metamatic endorsed by the head honcho himself , Big Den !!!

You can't make it over then even if it's nominally on your home territory of Emilia Romagna ? I know I'm in Piemonte and much nearer to Piacenza than you

Indeed.
I think it's what called be called a time/space paradox -ie. I'm busy doing other stuff, miles away, and can't get me bl**din' Tardis to work ..

..was thinking of sending up a couple of, erm, supporters to help you along .. .a lovely pair.

Good lord Marco. A sight for sore eyes ! You are in fine form today . I hope Millie Tant out of The Viz doesn't post on here or she'll be asking Rob to ban you from the forum !

I
OP Offline
I
Goyt your message re the game yesterday my trusty gregario . One fixture on the calendar I loathe and abhor I had a crap link too , so after our nadir after 22 minutes I was so desperate I went out to the local mall (It was too wet and windy to go cycling ) Imagine my surprise when I got back . What happened in injury time reinforced my belief in karma or natural justice We were cheated in a semi final by them in similar circumstances in 1977 The so called "Bryan HAmilton semi final " So not for the first time on here "WHITING SO LANG OIV BIN WHITING SO LANG "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjASV20kc

I
OP Offline
I
Good Lord ! The Wigster involved in a cycling accident up in John Foxxland !

http://www.teamsky.com/article/0,27290,17578_8234422,00.html

I
OP Offline
I
Rads Got yer texts Ta
Us vs you Sunday !!!
The 4 resident football heads occupying places 3 to 6 in the league !
Some cyber hooliganism with Membs on the books early Jan if The Blues play Hereford I'm sure Mark's gone back to his first love now that Agent Rafa is on a wrecking mission at Chelski !

Blimey! Didn't even know The Bulls were still around.I am indeed the proud owner of Royal Mail first day cover celebrating their entrance into the "Second Division" in 197...
That said, as a budding Thespian, I was more wont in my youth to visit the establishment further up Edgar Road, appropriatly named after local wench Nell Gwynne...

As for The (aptly named) Blues of London Towne, I can only revert to the immortal words of David "Dayve" Sylvian, stare out in the middle distance, and sing out loud, scarf on high....."Just when i thiiiink I'm winning..."
(etc...ad lib to fade)

I
OP Offline
I
Well if the Bulls overcome the mighty Cheltenham , the more sophisticated and erudite members of Merseyside will be descending on Edgar Road

*books ticket to Cheltenham International Airport with Ryanair *

Ye Olde Market Square is already a-trembling I'll wager.

The entire populace could do no better than to migrate to the relative tranquility of Rob Harris's neighbouring town for the day.

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Rads Got yer texts Ta
Us vs you Sunday !!!
The 4 resident football heads occupying places 3 to 6 in the league !
Some cyber hooliganism with Membs on the books early Jan if The Blues play Hereford I'm sure Mark's gone back to his first love now that Agent Rafa is on a wrecking mission at Chelski !

Afternoon-ah! Yep - some super Cyber V's flying yer way this coming weekend! Isn't it great having the fat waiter serving tables at Stamford Bridge? I wonder who'll be their manager next month? 9 coaches so far, over Abramovich's 10 seasons, and only Ancelotti has managed to see out a full season since Mourinho departed. Blimey! http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/nov/21/sacked-chelsea-managers-abramovich-matteo

and a good afternoon from me!

Well..? what's wrong with changing coach every so often? . .at least it gives Guardian sports journalists something to do....

NEEEXT!!

Page 71 of 125 1 2 69 70 71 72 73 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.