Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 733 of 753 1 2 731 732 733 734 735 752 753
I
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Renewing stuff cheaply that I only had on vinyl or cassette previously . The pack of 4 CDs arrived yesterday , so

STRATOSFEAR TANGERINE DREAM
COUNTRY LIFE ROXY MUSIC
YEAR OF THE CAT AL STEWART
DARE THE YUMES

Did you get them through the amazon.it 4xCD for €20 offer?? i see they had some TD ..
(I don't think so ...)

No this one
http://www.ibs.it/
Loads of cd's for 5 euro I paid 19 95 in all

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

No this one
http://www.ibs.it/
Loads of cd's for 5 euro I paid 19 95 in all

Cool.. We've got an ibs.it store so I might go and have a butcher's. Seems like loads of places are having a 'let's get rid of our huge stocks of unsold CDs' sales.

C
C
sod it smile

I'm drowning my tears and striking a northern-long-faced dark-overcoat-wearing pose and shoe-gazing to the sounds of a dramatic ancient european grandeur being meshed with middle-eastern beauty, yes, its a Dead Can Dance albums day, so with the exception of Toward The Within Live album and the rather 'new-age-y' Spiritchasher I'm starting from 1984's debut album and onwards to 2012's latest.

Araabmuzik - Electronic Dream

Administrator
Administrator

Seamonsters - The Wedding Present

I've always found this a really difficult album to get into.
But it must mean something if I'm still trying 21 years later... :-D

I guess that's quite a dalliance

July - July

- a nice bit of 1968 Brit psychedelia to get the week started. A kind of poor-man's Pink-Psychedlelic-Floyd, if you will, yet not without its moments. The band's one and only album release, the singer/leader David Bedford went on to do greater things with Mike Oldfield and those Tubby Bells.

July - July

- a nice bit of 1968 Brit psychedelia to get the week started. A kind of poor-man's Pink-Psychedlelic-Floyd, if you will, yet not without its moments. The band's one and only album release, the singer/leader David Bedford went on to do greater things with Mike Oldfield and those Tubby Bells.

Intrigued, never heard of it. I'm hoping The Lost Tapes by Can turn up this week, and may go and see Damo Suzuki in Oxford in a couple of weeks too. However, today it's like yesterday and I'm just listening to Nick Drake - it's the sort of weather for it.

C
C
July - July

- a nice bit of 1968 Brit psychedelia to get the week started. A kind of poor-man's Pink-Psychedlelic-Floyd, if you will, yet not without its moments. The band's one and only album release

Cheers for posting MemberD, just had an enjoyable saucerfull of July online, and by one of those happy co-incidences I'd already spent the morning listening to Ulver - the Norwegian darkly 'experimetal' band (see what I did there, duh!) - and their fantastic new album Childhoods End with its seamless covers of various psychedelic songs:

Soon There'll Be Thunder -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tywz0tmVJo

Full album -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2OLUe-gsnA

C
C
The Brian Jonestown Massacre: Methodrone

The Eden House - God's Pride.

How did this get under my radar??

All About Eve meets Sisters of Mercy, multiplied by The Nephilim!

God's Pride

Page 733 of 753 1 2 731 732 733 734 735 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.