Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 70 of 125 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 124 125
I
OP Offline
I
Great stage win for Merseysider Steve Cummings in La Vuelta on the Compesta di santiago to Ferrol stage

I
OP Offline
I
No big fan of the sport myself but I think today the thread can be given over to Andy Murray and tennis Great performance

Good to yak last night guv! And again - sorry to see your lot go out like that last night.

Right - from EasyJet:

Bicycles are permitted for carriage provided that specific criteria is met:

•The bicycle must be packaged in a bicycle box or bag
•Only one bicycle per box/bag is permitted
•No other items can be carried in the bicycle box/bag (i.e. clothing)
•The handlebars must be flush with the frame
•Pedals must be removed or flush against the frame

http://www.easyjet.com/en/bicycles.html

I've seen this on Amazon - Bike Bag padded 108 x 96cm;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avenir-Padded-Bi...1019&sr=8-2

Is that big enough?

I
OP Offline
I
Likewise mate Morning off so painting Why didn't Brian Eno produce "Music to Decorate to " ? After cleaning up I dedicated 15 minutes to sticking pins in my Tim Howard effigy (I haven't got one for last night's ref and linesman we should have won 4-0 !)
Garry it's a 57 cm frame Ask your friendly neighbourhood bike dealer to do the math Like I said ont'Dog and Bone I envisage the removal of both wheels but you never know
Just to reiterate you'll be using the old Bianchi like last year you would wreck the wheels on the soon- to- be- yours new one
ADDENDUM If the worse comes to the worse we can take it to one of the dealers over here to pack it up

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/18/12 11:07 AM.

So how is Team Metamatic looking for the weekend?.. are you all packed up fit 'n' ready? ..you did pack the right bike, n'est-ce pas comrades?

I
OP Offline
I
Hiya Membs ! nice pic ! Can't wait to see you running alongside us in your flourescent lime green Borat mankini on the uphill stretch Have you written our names on the road in white
paint yet ?
How about GAZ AND DAVE GERTCHA !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOiuDAPHxCE

Sadly, I shall only be with you in spirit ...

..as for the writing, I did delegate a "friend" for said task, yet he seems to be more inclined to spraying illuminated panels that look like cinema screens rather than roads...

Afternoon all!

Davy - cheers for the train times guv, they've been added to the Operation Molte Bene itinerary!

Maybe the three of us could enter L'Epica like this next year:

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: MemberD
Sadly, I shall only be with you in spirit ...

..as for the writing, I did delegate a "friend" for said task, yet he seems to be more inclined to spraying illuminated panels that look like cinema screens rather than roads...

Sterling work Membs . Team Metamatic endorsed by the head honcho himself , Big Den !!!

You can't make it over then even if it's nominally on your home territory of Emilia Romagna ? I know I'm in Piemonte and much nearer to Piacenza than you

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 09/28/12 12:08 PM.
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

Sterling work Membs . Team Metamatic endorsed by the head honcho himself , Big Den !!!

You can't make it over then even if it's nominally on your home territory of Emilia Romagna ? I know I'm in Piemonte and much nearer to Piacenza than you

Indeed.
I think it's what called be called a time/space paradox -ie. I'm busy doing other stuff, miles away, and can't get me bl**din' Tardis to work ..

..was thinking of sending up a couple of, erm, supporters to help you along .. .a lovely pair.

Page 70 of 125 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.