Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Brian Offline OP
OP Offline
Here are a few pics I took at last night's show

Quiet Man or Mr X...

Slideshow with a lot more:-
http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm79/mateybloke/Ultravox%202012/?albumview=slideshow

Brian

Last edited by Brian; 09/27/12 12:21 PM.
Thanks Brian - nice photos. The wife and I were also in attendance.

Ultravox took an interesting approach to this show - retain all the material from the previous shows and add a good selection of songs from the new album. To accommodate the extra material perform two sets with no support act. So they were on stage 8:00 - 8:50 and 9:10 - 10:45.

Sounded great grin

Originally Posted By: MikeG
Thanks Brian - nice photos. The wife and I were also in attendance.

Ultravox took an interesting approach to this show - retain all the material from the previous shows and add a good selection of songs from the new album. To accommodate the extra material perform two sets with no support act. So they were on stage 8:00 - 8:50 and 9:10 - 10:45.

Sounded great grin

Ipswich gig was great. Security was tight, but after reading about the Hammersmith incident I can understand fully.

Best songs for me were Mr X and White China, I enjoyed it all even during Billy Curries abscence while the soundman had to fix the power to his synths.

Some of the songs from Brilliant did'nt sound too good live in my opinion.

The audience however, I was not impressed - I've been to Prodigy and Charlatans gigs where the crowds were better behaved.

No pics or video for this gig either - an over eager member of staff threatened to confiscate my 'i' device!

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.