Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
John Foxx And The Maths are scheduled to play a special one-off gig at Cargo in London on Wednesday the 5th of September, 2012.

Special VIP Tickets are available from Townsend Records.

Standard Tickets are available from We Got Tickets.

Rob

H
H
And a new mini-album called "Evidence" due in the same month!

http://blog.johnfoxxandthemaths.com/?p=1326

Good news, just a shame that all John's gigs seem to be in London these days. You can understand why but I wish he'd venture North again, especially after the Holmfirth gig got cancelled last Autumn!

Originally Posted By: Rob Harris
John Foxx And The Maths are scheduled to play a special one-off gig at Cargo in London on Wednesday the 5th of September, 2012.

Special VIP Tickets are available from Townsend Records.

Standard Tickets are available from We Got Tickets.

Rob

Good news!

A Gig and new songs. Think I shall looking for flights... grin

The Archive
OP Online
The Archive
Originally Posted By: Herbert the turbot
And a new mini-album called "Evidence" due in the same month!

http://blog.johnfoxxandthemaths.com/?p=1326

The Evidence mini-album has been mentioned a few times already - I'm sure that it was even included in among one of the last Metamatic Updates. I'm currently waiting for the track-listing to be finalised.

Originally Posted By: Herbert the turbot
Good news, just a shame that all John's gigs seem to be in London these days. You can understand why but I wish he'd venture North again, especially after the Holmfirth gig got cancelled last Autumn!

There's no reason why John can't play more gigs up in the North of England (or even further afield), but it's down to the venues to make him an appropriate offer.

Rob

B
B
Little side note - spotted Cargo briefly on the most recent episode of the Apprentice, always enjoyed John's concerts at this venue.

Good news that Evidence is on its way, looking forward to September.

Thanks - Rob. grin

Last edited by Boris The Robot.; 05/11/12 08:17 PM.
Administrator
Administrator

It has just been announced that the very wonderful Tara Busch will be supporting John Foxx And the Maths at the Cargo show.

Tara says: I'll be performing playing my new electro-sci fi symphony, I Speak Machine.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Arrghhh - this is going to be interesting. Flying back to UK Summer holiday in late July and early August, but also need to be back for a wedding on the 7th of Sept. Now can I swing it to arrive earlier and get to the gig too?

Thanks to the sterling efforts of Pheidippides all those years ago, the airfares to the UK this year are pretty high (and availability pretty low!).

OK, logistically it all very easy, but now have to negotiate with the "affected parties" to make it all work. Fingers crossed. I'm not a violent man usually, but killing two birds with one stone would be nice!

Looking forward to this show and if it runs to time seeing the whole show.

Peter

Administrator
Administrator

It's just been confirmed that Benge's colleagues from Wrangler will be DJing at Cargo.

That's Phil Winter and Stephen Mallinder (ex. Cabaret Voltaire)

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
Rob,

I can't seem to find the timings for the Gig.

I know I've read them somewhere could you refresh my memory please?

Cheers

Brian

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.