Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 125 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 124 125

erm . .cough, cough . .don't mind me..

I
OP Offline
I
Just seen your text reply Gazza I've got to top up so I'll reply here We both achieved our objectives You top 4 us 7th
Wasn't really bothered about which Manc team won it Anyway the big question How did Le Tour de Lower Thames Valley go ?
Here's my musical slant on Mancini's "achievement"

http://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1336980497.html
Even Ultravox get a mention further down !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 05/14/12 08:59 AM.
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Just seen your text reply Gazza I've got to top up so I'll reply here We both achieved our objectives You top 4 us 7th
Wasn't really bothered about which Manc team won it Anyway the big question How did Le Tour de Lower Thames Valley go ?
Here's my musical slant on Mancini's "achievement"

http://members.boardhost.com/everton-forum/msg/1336980497.html
Even Ultravox get a mention further down !

What are you like!? BCR - Eagles - Joe Dolce - FoxxVox - Mancini (not 'enry) practically all in one breath.
Mind you congrats on discussing the Citeh victory without once mentioning Oas**.

I
OP Offline
I
Hiya Membs ! I asked you a wee bit further up the thread whether you managed to see the match in Berlin Well ?

Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Hiya Membs ! I asked you a wee bit further up the thread whether you managed to see the match in Berlin Well ?

Sadly no, too busy fuelling the Euopean economy and probably damaging already fragile italo-teutonic relations at the same time.

Some comrades did take time off to see the Milanese derby the night after in various Lokale, but I didn't bovver.

I
OP Offline
I
Giro D'Italia update
Done some tough Dolomite stages the biggest today
just a mere 90 seconds seperate the top 3
1) Joacquim Rodriguez (Esp)
2) Ryder Heyerdel (Can)
3) Ivan Basso (Ita)
It's going to go all the way to the final time trial in Milan on Sunday All being well I'll be there to see it , I'll be rooting for my illustrious namesake obviously FORZA IVAN !!!

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 05/25/12 10:09 AM.
It's that time again...

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!

Um...or not...

Should be nice tomorrow, perhaps I'll ignore the footy and go for a picnic instead.

I
OP Offline
I
It's that time of year again Thanks to Bradley Wiggins one of the fastest and most enjoyable close seasons ever

I
OP Offline
I
Only found out about your reverse in Barcodeland yesterday evening A mere blip, Midge Ure needs more time to get his methods across you'll be there or there abouts come the end of the season Go back to "Radders " thread and see what you think aboutmy suggestions Post prior to 105k course The required cleats are for "Arc" pedals btw
Phoned yours last night but you were obviously on the razz somewhere

Ha! We had this thing called 'sun' yesterday - a bizarre anomaly I assure you. Anyway, I went out in it!

Cleats - this is a whole new world to me! Will investigate!

A blip - hmmmmmmmm - dunno. Ask me again when we've got a striker!

Page 67 of 125 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.