Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 66 of 125 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 124 125
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso
Originally Posted By: MemberD

... erm, somebody mention FA Cup?

Membs much as it grieves me I'll be your fellow Chav by default ( in spirit at least as I won't be watching it)on 5th May I'll fess up , I'll even come across to Ferrara to take part in your combined -harvester- led victory calvacade ! That's how disillusioned and embittered I am

Sadly, I shall be once more be in Teutonic territory on The Day .. all the name of international "business" relations (it pays the bills..).
Alas, my efforts to have staellite television available on our stand have so far be in vain.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: Ivan Basso

... erm, somebody mention FA Cup?

Membs much as it grieves me I'll be your fellow Chav by default ( in spirit at least as I won't be watching it)on 5th May I'll fess up , I'll even come across to Ferrara to take part in your combined -harvester- led victory calvacade ! That's how disillusioned and embittered I am

Sadly, I shall be once more be in Teutonic territory on The Day .. all the name of international "business" relations (it pays the bills..).
Alas, my efforts to have staellite television available on our stand have so far be in vain.

Gute Reise und Aufenthalt Mein lieber Mitglied !
Sure you'll find it on the Roger Melly somewhere

Begrudging (Grrrrrrrrrr!) Congrats to the Chavs...sorry Chelsea. I guess the upside for Ivan isif this form continues and Chelsea win some silverware then perhaps Everton might get a lift into Europe.

I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: RadioBeach
Begrudging (Grrrrrrrrrr!) Congrats to the Chavs...sorry Chelsea. I guess the upside for Ivan isif this form continues and Chelsea win some silverware then perhaps Everton might get a lift into Europe.

good positive thinking there Batman ! KInell , Membs fuel bill for his combined- harvester- led celebratrions is going to leave him skint
BTW we will be in in Sweatysockland to play Rangers in a pre-season friendly Some wag has dubbed it "El Borassico" !

'ere we go, 'ere we go 'ere we go........!!!!
cool

oh this year we're off to sunny ... Munich?

What happened to the neutral territory?

I
OP Offline
I

Yo The Radler ! How far wrong was I with my text prediction ? I hope your lot do the biz against The 'Burn (oblique musical reference) I don't know if you got my voice mail on your moby , but not only did I have La Bianchi (old one) overhauled , I also took it out on a 22k spin in the hills Saddle much too low for me these days plus I'm used to aluminium and carbon Struggled up the steep climbs and threw my hard work away descending by doing such an amateurish gear-change that Andy Schleck would have been proud of me No longer used to the external levers and the friggin' chain came flying off !* To think me and her went all over th Alps and The Dolomites between 89 and 91 .Anyway she's yours again for L'Epica All the best for your trek to Windsor

*An Alberto Contador Doppelganger took advantage of this and sped off to win the stage !

Last edited by Ivan Basso; 04/28/12 06:39 PM.
Heh! You should point out to the authorities that he was as high as a kite with his eyes out on stalks as he charged off!

Hiya guv! As I said on Sunday (Saturday?) Many thanks for sorting the machinery out – Cheers! Meeting up with my mate tomorrow to grab the borrowed bike – needs oiling, tyres, inners etc etc – I’m just thankful that it’s remained indoors so it should be in good nick and hopefully by tomorrow night it’ll be in some sort of working order. Looking forward to wandering lazily down to Windsor by bike. Which reminds me, I’ve got to get a tent as well…and a pannier…bloody hell – it’s all stacking up innit?

We got Villa and Fulham next – I hope we play against them like your lot did at the weekend.

PS - Dunno if it's travelled across the pond to you yet, but Millar was declared eligible for the Olympics on Sunday. Cav supports him, Wiggins doesn't. Could get interesting.

Originally Posted By: Brian
Cheers Ivan.

I wouldn't thank us too soon.We can still make 7th if you slip up.:-)

I'm sure Uncle Woy will find revenge is sweet if we finish above Liverpool.

We had a lot of luck today but we also know how to park the bus.

Obi Roy Kenobi may well have said to Liverpool if you strike me down,I will only become more powerful and today it seems to have happened.

Brian Baggy

And then Mr Hodgson became England manager and all Liverpool players have to kiss his R's to get a place:-).I'll get me coat....

I
OP Offline
I

'ere we go, 'ere we go 'ere we go........!!!!
cool

oh this year we're off to sunny ... Munich?

Membs some you win, some you lose First of all my heartfelt congratulations for giving that gang of shabby ne'er -do -wells what for at Wembley Commiserations on your beloved Hereford reverting to 1972 status lost their league status
As our John would way "Didst tha see yon game ont'roger in that there Germany ?"

What happened to the neutral territory?

I
OP Offline
I
Morning Radler my trusty gregario ! How did the Windsor stage go ? Giro actually reaches Italy today . Rare morning off , so fixed the Legnano Both inner tubes and a good all round oiling and cleaning So Velomatic is all set for L'Epica I've applied for Lottery Funding and they've released £11.50 That will cover Membs' soigneur fees and his ten pound tip

Page 66 of 125 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 124 125

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.