Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#43629 05/30/07 09:59 PM
Administrator
OP Offline
Administrator
I've been looking for this for ages!!

This link takes you to an interview John Foxx did with Jeremy Greenspan of the Junior Boys in October last year, for the Head2head feature in Dazed and Confused

http://www.exacteditions.com/exact/browse/396/434/1796/3/40/0/foxx

Short, but hey.
And where is that building??

Their album "This is Goodbye" is worth a listen or three, if you're that way inclined wink

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
T
T
Hey Martin

Thanks for posting that link! I think I read that piece in WHSmith but then baulked at the actual price of the magazine. Very naughty.

Thanks for the link Martin.

Would it be a good idea for a Foxx thread (or just one constant up dated and edited post) that contains all the links we find of one page articles.

Thanks Martin - I've added the link to the John Foxx section of EV's link pages. smile

Hi Martin,

Cheers for the interview. That building looks a lot like All Souls Church. It's very famous and sits just off Oxford Circus;

http://www.allsouls.org/ascm/allsouls/static/about/building/pics.html;jsessionid=E770AA0719376C8AE4CD5F7FFD115312

Garry

Cheers martin really enjoyed the interview.

Thanks Martin.

Great little interview!

Sarah B laugh

M
M
Well done for finding the interview Martin. A great read.

Thanks Martin for posting the link. It's always nice to read any interview that John does.
Regards
Peter smile

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.