Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
That's good news, will keep an eye out for it.Thanks

John's singing on the tour has been the best I've ever heard it, and I do think the vocals on the album are very strong too.

£15 for a nicely packaged 2-CD set was very good value in my opinion. I hope that everybody who missed out on getting a copy managed to get it online.

Maybe when this stock is out, they might re-issue it as a single CD standard album at some point, like they did with Sideways. It's certainly worthy of a wider release.

I'm enjoying the new material also but it's still too early for me to pick out the best tracks.

I feel sure it will be made more readily available, especially if more tour dates on the way.

I’ve had a few listens to the album now.

My favourite track is Unrecognised – wonderfully dramatic. Where You End And I Begin is another great highlight; as already mentioned it’s a pity this could not have found its way onto CD1.

From the remixes I really like the Grayed Out versions of Watching A Building On Fire and Interplay. I’m thinking the former could even better the version on the Interplay album.

Also nice to see September Town has found its way on to a CD release – well deserved.

This album probably doesn’t have the same broad appeal as Interplay, but it’s still a worthy follow up.

Is that the Underpass intro/drone used in Falling Away??

V
V
Now available at Townsend @ £14.99

Great news for those who missed out on it at the gigs - and sooner than expected. I wonder how many copies are available.

It's well worth the price tag - two discs of non-stop brilliance, nice packaging and a really well designed booklet with superb photography. I much prefer the packaging/booklet of this to Interplay - although there is a strong continuity.

Mine is ordered, looking forward to this very much. Interplay is the album of the year for me, lets hope this is in 2nd place!

J
J
I've ordered mine, can't wait! I'll share my thoughts after a few listens.

I've ordered mine. I don't know what the chances are of this selling out, but it seems to me that John has had more buzz and more media coverage this year than he has in a long time. It feels like a real possibility that this one may go fast.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.