Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
B
I will be at the Griffin on Leonard St. around 4:00 today, so if you haven't met me before, look out for an American with long brown/red hair that looks like she hasn't slept in about 10 years.

Martin--not sure if you're coming today or Thursday (can't remember), but if you're at a loose end when you get to London you can call me. I'll send you my number via direct message on your Twitter.

And Garry--I will give you a call as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Administrator
Administrator
That's great Brigid - Thanks. I look forward to meeting you again. Do send a DM via Twitter and I'll text you

Only Thursday gig for me. I'm planning to be at Waterloo about 2.30pm and so will wander up towards The Griffin via some of the 'odd spots' and historic churches in London.
I'm not intending to get up to the gig in time for soundchecking etc because this doesn't inspire me as a priority sorry to say. If I'm there, then I will of course go in and see Rob etc, catch up with Steve but que sera, sera...

Last time I did this, I sat in a Polish church for half an hour somewhere and a young girl came in and played a broken piano for a while. It was a magical moment.

For archive snippets, sparks of electroflesh and news about this website follow me on Twitter @foxxmetamatic
B
B

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.