Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38863 05/18/08 12:40 PM
P
Poyns Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Will there be just me there at Takadanobaba? If so, I'd like to request Europe after the rain, Touch and go, Slow motion, Quiet city, An Ocean we can breathe, Burning car and Never let me go. Those songs and others over the two nights will be more than acceptable. Cheers. cool

#38864 05/18/08 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Poyns:
Will there be just me there at Takadanobaba?
Depends. Do we have other Japanese or Japan-based fans here? Does this site even support kanamajiri? Otherwise some of them are going to be struggling.
Quote:

If so, I'd like to request Europe after the rain, Touch and go, Slow motion, Quiet city, An Ocean we can breathe, Burning car and Never let me go. Those songs and others over the two nights will be more than acceptable. Cheers. cool
Well, you can beg and plead but I think John just plays what he wants too.

Personally I'd love to hear This Jungle live. Of course, its all good though. Some are just better than others. Check his recent sets for an idea. Oh, and ask as many Japanese as you know who are going to bring cameras and video recorders. We need some decent photos and recordings for a change.

#38865 05/18/08 03:51 PM
The Archive
The Archive
Quote:
Originally posted by Atom Man:
Quote:
Originally posted by Poyns:
[b]If so, I'd like to request Europe after the rain, Touch and go, Slow motion, Quiet city, An Ocean we can breathe, Burning car and Never let me go. Those songs and others over the two nights will be more than acceptable. Cheers. cool
Well, you can beg and plead but I think John just plays what he wants too.[/b]
Yup, that's correct... wink

Quote:
Oh, and ask as many Japanese as you know who are going to bring cameras and video recorders. We need some decent photos and recordings for a change.
Don't fret - as that's already 'in-hand'... wink

Rob

#38866 05/19/08 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob Harris:

Quote:
[b]Oh, and ask as many Japanese as you know who are going to bring cameras and video recorders. We need some decent photos and recordings for a change.
Don't fret - as that's already 'in-hand'... wink
[/b]
It would be great if a live DVD of one of John and Louis' sets were produced (hint, hint).

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.