Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#38472 09/28/07 04:47 PM
OP Offline
Quote:
03/20/2006

More John Foxx dates in the autumn

Although we can't confirm anything at this stage John Foxx is planning to play more European dates in the autumn, followed by - if everything goes to plan! - shows in Detroit, Chicago, New York and Toronto. For the moment the confirmed shows are listed on his myspace page.
First time in 27 years of being a John Foxx fan that he was possibly going to perform at some place within a 500 km radius from where I live. Hmmm... looking at the live archive, it looks like the closest I've ever been was in 1979, when Ultravox, playing San Francisco while I was in Edmonton, was less than 2000 km away. Shame I was a few months away from hearing about them for the first time.

Must be frustrating for you. I know how much flights can be from the UK to Canada, so I imagine that coming to the UK for a gig would just be too expensive.

I'm sure John will return to your side of the globe at some point, and I believe that now (as in recent years, today and tomorrow) is the best time to see John live.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.