Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Brian Offline OP
OP Offline
Just found this:-

Upcoming part of the Bestival & ICA live sets from John Foxx in 2007. This is Shifting City with a live video mix performed to it by VJ KARBORN. Additional Credit to Mike Barker for much of the beautiful footage and their original assembly. (more) (less

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciQ9GxMdA5k

Cheers, Brian!

Just watched it! Brilliant...

I reckon the ICA is going to be one fantastic show.

Sarah laugh

Brian Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Bradshaw:
Cheers, Brian!

Just watched it! Brilliant...

I reckon the ICA is going to be one fantastic show.

Sarah laugh
Yup just watched it again.Pity I'm not going to the ICA frown ,just the T-Shirt gig & Brum Barfly smile

C
C
Pretty good stuff.

Yet another exciting year of tours and releases. The way it was meant to be.

Thank you John!

Chris C wink

[/qb][/QUOTE]Yup just watched it again.Pity I'm not going to the ICA frown ,just the T-Shirt gig & Brum Barfly smile [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hi Brian - I'm at the Brum Barfly gig - we'll have to try and say hello to each other. laugh

Shame you're not going to the ICA, but I'm also at the Luminaire.

Sarah laugh

Brian Offline OP
OP Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarah Bradshaw:
Yup just watched it again.Pity I'm not going to the ICA frown ,just the T-Shirt gig & Brum Barfly smile [/QB][/QUOTE]

Hi Brian - I'm at the Brum Barfly gig - we'll have to try and say hello to each other. laugh

Shame you're not going to the ICA, but I'm also at the Luminaire.

Sarah laugh [/QB][/QUOTE]

I'll see you there,I'll probably be wearing my bright red Ultravox Retro T-Shirt at the Barfly.

Olaf (SF Metamatrix) also said he might be there,also Mr & Mrs X from Torque-Point so there could be quite a few forum members there.
smile

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote:
Originally posted by Brian:
Olaf (SF Metamatrix) also said he might be there,also Mr & Mrs X from Torque-Point so there could be quite a few forum members there.
smile
yep ... that's true ! :-)

albeit i can't say anything for sure before aug. ... & if i can order a ticket without a credit card for that gig !? :-o
some things needs to be cleared 1st , fellows !

btw : i'll most likely spend a lil' "holiday in brum" then , as i'll stay there for a few days to met some other people as well & also see thomas dolby on the 08th @ the carling academy - yeah ! :-)

so if all goes well & as planned , i'll see two of my all time favorite artists in less than 3 days "live in concert" for the very 1st time EVER ! :-)

that might be already a wee bit too much for such an ol' 80s geek like me then ! *lol*

nevertheless ... cheers , fellows ! :-)

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.