Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 753 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 752 753
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Don't know if you're aware of it but with the release of 'Control' in the cinema this summer the JD back cat is getting the re-issue/re- master treatment. What on earth can they add that isn't on the 'Heart & Soul' box-set?
i think it's great to get remasters of the albums. hope they'll do that to new order as well.

M
M
Miss Kittin - Live At Sonar

Quote:
Originally posted by robert:
Played two joy division albums: unknown pleasures, closer.
Listened to "Still" this morning on the way to work. Nigh on thirty years old (the album, not me) and still as fresh as ever (definitely the album and not me). May well dig out "Heart and Soul" and give it a listen over the next couple of days. smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
Miss Kittin - Live At Sonar
If that's the 2004 Sonar I was at that! Didn't know there was an album of it - will have to get that! I can't remember but I think she did a set before Massive Attack and then again straight after - I was very drunk...

Still playing "Sideways" in the car. Sounds so much better on this car/stereo than my last one..

i'm listening to "hollinndagain" by animal collective, which i finally got today. interesting...

Jagged by Gary Numan
Peter

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by RadioBeach:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Ilektrik:
[b] Miss Kittin - Live At Sonar
If that's the 2004 Sonar I was at that! Didn't know there was an album of it - will have to get that! I can't remember but I think she did a set before Massive Attack and then again straight after - I was very drunk... [/b]
Hi Garry. It is from Sonar 2005. It is a superb set. It contains tracks by Tim Hecker, Philus, Sleeparchive, Felix Da Housecat, Modeselektor Arpanet, Aphex twin, Ricardo Villalobos, The MFA, The Orb, Boom Bip, plus Miss kittin's own tracks & collaborations with someone called The Hacker.

It is a 'must have' cd. It is totally live, including mistakes & turntable fxxk ups. 'live' in the truest sense.

M
M
Quote:
Originally posted by metal beat:
Jagged by Gary Numan
Peter
My favourite album of 2006 & the best album he's ever done. It's the album that Gary has been threatening to make for years (It Must have Been!).

Sacrifice sounds like a demo album to me. Exile was better, but too repetitive, Pure was good, but Jagged is awesome! And the next one is going to be even heavier & faster, yum!!

M
M
Pil - Flowers Of Romance.

Page 20 of 753 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 752 753

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.