Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#36150 02/05/10 10:27 AM
B
Brigid Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Just saw on Karborn's Twitter feed that he's finished a proposal for a "Platonic Live" set, that it appears he will be hawking to festival organisers, though which ones he doesn't say. I'm guessing this is the VJ set he's put together that he was telling me about in Bath.

In case you hadn't heard of "Platonic Platonic", that was Karborn's project last year, which involved monthly events, all in London I think, where he was doing mixing (not sure if video, music or both) and something with creating artworks on LPs. I never got to go to one, as I always got the invite for the event the day before it happened (actually the morning of the event here in the U.S.), and traveling backwards in time is not one of my super powers. There was also supposed to be an auction of the artwork discs produced at those shows last May, but I never heard anything else about that.

Anyway, if I hear any updates I will post here, and I will drop him a line about the "Maybe Tomorrow" track--curious that it's been made private...

Brigid #49277 10/01/19 04:58 AM
G
G
Is there any retrospective information on this available somewhere?

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.