I’ve got to say, my eyes almost popped out my head when I saw an ad for this in the new issue of Wire magazine! It would seem Midge has gone a bit 'Foxxy' - and is now mixing it up with icons, artists, installation artists and cultural provocateurs!

Go Midge! smile

He’s part of a new collection of audio CDs that are compiled by artist Alan Dunn and produced in numbered editions of 1,000 within an MCPS/PRS Limited Manufacture Licence, distributed freely;

Grey is neutral, boring, indifferent, foggy, uniformed, wet, lifeless, lacking risk, businesslike, sombre and concrete. The poet Irina Ratushinskaya spent seven years in a Russian prison camp, during which time grey, for her, became the colour of hope. This collection brings together those that have pushed grey's role in art, painting an optimistic grey landscape with just a single splash of yellow (above: JMW Turner Moonlight, a study at Millbank, 1797.

Alongside Midge, are selected pieces from: Lydia Lunch, Gerhard Richter, Agnes Martin, Bill Drummond, REKS, Rory Macbeth, Medea Connection, Jeff Young, Leadbelly, Rodney Marsh, Henry Miller, Irina Ratushinskaya and staff and students from Leeds Metropolitan University.

http://www.alandunn67.co.uk/collections.html