Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13
Hi Maryann,

Have spoken to Cerise this morning. The site has crashed through the huge amount of people trying to access it. As for start time for the pre-sale, the advice EV were given that it would be activated at 9am, but that it seems to have been delayed for reasons unknown to them. As you can imagine, she's getting huge amount of mails and phone calls but she will confirm as soon as she can, access to her own site permitting.

All the best,

EG

Thanks for the info, EG.
Figured it was volume and of course Ticketmaster :rolleyes:

Yes, I just found out about the time change myself about 8.50am. I've been trying to get onto the site to post a Forum message (or to send a blanket email) but the server's way too busy and won't let me in. Argh!

Sorry about this - we were told it would be 9am, but Ticketmaster says 12pm, so 12pm it seems to be...

There was only one date up this morning and now there's three, I'm assuming that ALL the dates will be available to book by 12pm.

Cheers,
Cerise.

Thanks Cerise. I will go and get some coffee now. smile

Cheers for the updates EG & Cerise.

The anticipation of this morning has stopped me sleeping.How sad am i? laugh

Typical Ticketmaster.

You know I'd like to say it's a one off but exactly the same thing happend on the OMD 2007 tour and Yazoo last year. Bloody useless they are.

Sorry have been on nights all weekend and stayed up rather than risk trying to get an hour before the sale started...well nearly started.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gaz Vanhill:
stayed up rather than risk trying to get an hour before the sale started...well nearly started.
I should be leaving soon for work but I am not leaving the house until I get my tickets.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gaz Vanhill:
Typical Ticketmaster.
Bloody useless they are.
Agreed about Ticketmaster; nice to know they are the same worldwide. I used to think it was just their New York operations. :rolleyes:

I last had problems with Ticketmaster when I went to see John Foxx @ Durham a few months back.
They were a real pain.

All the dates are now up cool

Nope, some are still missing.

Page 8 of 13 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 13

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.