Metamatic : The Official John Foxx Website...
NEWS DISCOGRAPHY MERCHANDISE ARCHIVE INDEX FORUM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#34749 06/05/08 03:21 PM
D
Dan Offline OP
OP Offline
D
A few years back whilst going through various tv channels,i'm pretty sure i came across a programe which was a feature about Cortinas (i think), anyway,one of the guy's on it was Stevie Shears, either that or he was a spitting image of him? the programe didn't give his name.

#34750 06/05/08 05:04 PM
H
H
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
A few years back whilst going through various tv channels,i'm pretty sure i came across a programe which was a feature about Cortinas (i think), anyway,one of the guy's on it was Stevie Shears, either that or he was a spitting image of him? the programe didn't give his name.
The last I heard he was working in or running a garage in East London so I guess it's not beyond the realms of possibility. In fact I think he came/comes from Dagenham (as does mine own dear Mother) so he may well be into Ford Cortinas as a matter of genetic necessity.

#34751 11/14/08 02:57 AM
F
F
Quote:
Originally posted by Halloway:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan:
[b] A few years back whilst going through various tv channels,i'm pretty sure i came across a programe which was a feature about Cortinas (i think), anyway,one of the guy's on it was Stevie Shears, either that or he was a spitting image of him? the programe didn't give his name.
The last I heard he was working in or running a garage in East London so I guess it's not beyond the realms of possibility. In fact I think he came/comes from Dagenham (as does mine own dear Mother) so he may well be into Ford Cortinas as a matter of genetic necessity. [/b]
Before he formed Tiger Lily, he worked and "rocked" in Dagenham. There is short information about him. Dagenham, like Martin Gore and Nitzer Ebb.

Moderated by  Birdsong, Rob Harris 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Metamatic Website
Copyright © 1998 / 2021 Metamatic. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior permission in writing from Metamatic.